2nd half capitulations........

bassplayerjj

I'd say since Souness onwards we have been mostly shite in the 2nd half of games, its been going on for years now. Speaking for myself i'm never in the slightest bit shocked when we look like a different team 2nd half. Also i'm not surprised that when we concede a goal that its followed by our confidence plummetting and the performance getting steadilly worse till we throw it away, that has been going on for far too long as well.

Very annoying how match of the day analysed this game. yes we defended badly, there's no denying that and we looked like we'd concede despite the early lead. but what can we expect when we look so toothless at the top of the park. one of the criticisms of martins on here is that he goes missing for long periods of the game but can produce a flash or spark and i'm looking forward to that after the two up top today did sweet f.a. smith for all his hold up play doesn't look like he's going to score at all this season, whereas owen had his goal and shot into the side-netting, but nothing else of note. without martins and n'zogbia in the side we are a team of real cart-horses. the sad thing is we have man utd next and i fear the prospect of ronaldo against carr, the biggest mismatch i'd say between the two teams come 23rd feb.

The decision to play Carr ahead of Enrique was ridiculous. He must be the laziest bastard on earth in training cos from what ive seen of him hes the best LB at the club by a mile!

if i had my way id fucking shoot carr in the heed 1st thing monday morning at the training ground

how has this man been capped for his country and played in the top league in england for so long !!

he is wank!!!!!!!!!

The decision to play Carr ahead of Enrique was ridiculous. He must be the laziest bastard on earth in training cos from what ive seen of him hes the best LB at the club by a mile!

if i had my way id fucking shoot carr in the heed 1st thing monday morning at the training ground

how has this man been capped for his country and played in the top league in england for so long !!

he is wank!!!!!!!!!

I hate his little fucking smirk also. It's as if he knows he's proper shit and can't believe that whichever manager joins still picks him =/