Drug abuse

Guest Stevie

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd be disappointed if we didn't tbh

And you'd feel empty and unfulfilled if I didn't set 'em up for you. Who'd have thought it, a symbiotic relationship to die for!

And I'd prefer to stay like that when you're involved tbh :devil:

P.S you love the attention

Anyone on here done cake?

Space Cake? If so, yes and never again I was fucking mashed like never before, paranoid to fuck, keep looking out the window thinking I could hear people shouting. Had to get a hot bath to try and sort myself out :devil:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Used to work on these fashion shows selling womens clothes and was heavily into the dope then, 4 buckets a day and splif after splif. Put a fiver deal in a cup of coffee before I went to work, one of the weirdest nights of my life, women screaming and shouting for clothes and me floating around like a fucking space cadet.

Space Cake? If so, yes and never again I was fucking mashed like never before, paranoid to fuck. Had to get a hot bath to try and sort myself out :devil:

I meant the stuff off Brass Eye. Eating weed is a bit dodgy like since it takes that long to start working you can do too much in your impatience. It's good sometimes too though. I've found good quality Rocky works the best.

Used to work on these fashion shows selling womens clothes and was heavily into the dope then, 4 buckets a day and splif after splif. Put a fiver deal in a cup of coffee before I went to work, one of the weirdest nights of my life, women screaming and shouting for clothes and me floating around like a fucking space cadet.

:devil:

Space Cake? If so, yes and never again I was fucking mashed like never before, paranoid to fuck. Had to get a hot bath to try and sort myself out :icon_lol:

I meant the stuff off Brass Eye. Eating weed is a bit dodgy like since it takes that long to start working you can do too much in your impatience. It's good sometimes too though. I've found good quality Rocky works the best.

Heard it's meant to be best in a yoghurt, never tried it though.

Anyone had Salvia before? Now thats some heavy shit :devil:

:devil::icon_lol:B):icon_lol:

Used to regularly do 'hash Marmites' for the match. A good laugh but the downside was trying to remember much afterwards.

Used to regularly do 'hash Marmites' for the match. A good laugh but the downside was trying to remember much afterwards.

Probably should start doing them again as we really don't want to be remembering anything from the match these days tbf. :devil:

Space Cake? If so, yes and never again I was fucking mashed like never before, paranoid to fuck. Had to get a hot bath to try and sort myself out B)

Anyone had Salvia before? Now thats some heavy shit :icon_lol:

That's legal too. Fucking hell :devil: Not that you'd want to do it loads of times. I didn't really see the point in it due to the complete lack of lucidity, i.e. not having a clue who you are or what’s happening when you’re on it. I remember being able to see my mates but not having a clue who they were either.

Did anyone take advantage of that loophole in the law re: magic mushrooms that existed 2-3 years ago btw?

Me and two of my mates took about 60 mushrooms each at the christmas for a laugh, what a fucking howl. Haven't bothered with any acid or the likes since I was in my teens. I thought I was going to shit myself I was laughing that much, my mate found out that we used to call him "Tug' off home and away for years behind his back, wasn't to happy like but it just made us two laugh even more, thought my jaw was going to lock up.

Proper blast from the past

I've smoked crack once, long, long story, none of my associate would ever touch it, neither would I but I got pissed one night in London, how I never got killed I'll never know, and I'll tell you now, never ever do it, because it's the best hit ever in life, only done it once, but I can see how cunts get addicted to it.

Never done heroin neither, and never would. In fact I'm never doing anything ever again, I'm a good lad really, I've not even had a pill since South Korea beat Italy 2-1 in the 2002 WC.

Space Cake? If so, yes and never again I was fucking mashed like never before, paranoid to fuck. Had to get a hot bath to try and sort myself out B)

Anyone had Salvia before? Now thats some heavy shit :icon_lol:

That's legal too. Fucking hell :devil: Not that you'd want to do it loads of times. I didn't really see the point in it due to the complete lack of lucidity, i.e. not having a clue who you are or what’s happening when you’re on it. I remember being able to see my mates but not having a clue who they were either.

Did anyone take advantage of that loophole in the law re: magic mushrooms that existed 2-3 years ago btw?

Would often blast gas on acid when I was a younging and thats the only way I can describe that Salvia carry on, how the fuck it's legal is beyond me.

I never really do anything now like. Weed apart. I probably would do just about anything again though, if the circumstances were right. Would never get back into big style though. Can't be arsed. Especially can't be arsed with the way your whole weekend disappears in the blink of an eye. They go quickly enough anyway. Would rather have a few drinks etc. with the lads / at the match or go for a meal with wor lass. Yes, I know I'm getting old. Not arsed though really. Better than being one of those forty-somethings you see high as a kite in clubs / raves. Sad as fuck iyam.

I once had poppers. They were fucking shite. Just felt like my head was floating a metre or so away from my body, uncomfortable to say the least.

Last time I did it felt like some fucker had hit me on the head with a sledge hammer.

As for today, absolutely nowt. I once more have a 7 day week. Those who do, know what I mean :devil:

I never really do anything now like. Weed apart. I probably would do just about anything again though, if the circumstances were right. Would never get back into big style though. Can't be arsed. Especially can't be arsed with the way your whole weekend disappears in the blink of an eye. They go quickly enough anyway. Would rather have a few drinks etc. with the lads / at the match or go for a meal with wor lass. Yes, I know I'm getting old. Not arsed though really. Better than being one of those forty-somethings you see high as a kite in clubs / raves. Sad as fuck iyam.

I know the type, you used to see so many Michael Barrymore lookalike types in Ritzy off their nut when I was a youngun. Wish I never started doing pills though meself, cos they fucked me up for a long time, first one I did was the best.

I know the type, you used to see so many Michael Barrymore lookalike types in Ritzy off their nut when I was a youngun. Wish I never started doing pills though meself, cos they fucked me up for a long time, first one I did was the best.

I've got mixed feelings about doing them to be honest. Had some great times but I did far too many.

I've got mixed feelings about doing them to be honest. Had some great times but I did far too many.

Same here, had many a Sunday afternoon in bed, feeling like Mark Renton with a baby crawling over the ceiling. Did more baduns than good uns, the mitzys were the best though when they first came out.

Don't even smoke the dope now. Can't really be arsed with owt like that since the bairns came along, the mushrooms at xmas were just a one off which is how most drugs should be taken imo, you enjoy them more.

A drink does me now, seems everyone and their mother is shovelling the peruvian marching powder up their nose though.

Same here, had many a Sunday afternoon in bed, feeling like Mark Renton with a baby crawling over the ceiling. Did more baduns than good uns, the mitzys were the best though when they first came out.

Aye, fuck that for a game of soldiers, it's a few days later when the demons come for me.

I used to take them sometimes but decided it wasn't worth the risk. Had some class nights but was put off by all the stories you heard of people dieing with them etc. Done coke and the likes also but haven't touched anything for 9-12 months now