Drug abuse

Guest Stevie

Buckets are there to try and be big n clever to your mates with. :icon_lol: I mean, who ever sits a home and thinks "Oh, I think I'll have myself a bucket". I dont touch the stuff these days, but I'm not against weed and can understand those who like to have the odd joint and chill.

Me.

What the fuck do I know then :D

Personally reckon its pointless. But, each to their own.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buckets are there to try and be big n clever to your mates with. :icon_lol:I mean, who ever sits a home and thinks "Oh, I think I'll have myself a bucket". I dont touch the stuff these days, but I'm not against weed and can understand those who like to have the odd joint and chill.

Me.

Used to be the first thing on my mind when i rolled out of bed in the 90's. I would have one before I went to work and it was the first thing on my mind as was on my way home from work as well.

Thats when I knew I had to knock it on the head, quantity wise at least.

Old cunt. :D

Guest alex
Buckets are there to try and be big n clever to your mates with. :icon_lol:I mean, who ever sits a home and thinks "Oh, I think I'll have myself a bucket". I dont touch the stuff these days, but I'm not against weed and can understand those who like to have the odd joint and chill.

Me.

A lot of it probably is what you say to be fair. I just happen to love getting absolutely wasted. Glad I've never tried smack tbh. It would be right up my street.

Me.

A lot of it probably is what you say to be fair. I just happen to love getting absolutely wasted. Glad I've never tried smack tbh. It would be right up my street.

:blush:

Me.

Me as well, know for a fact I'd probably love it but fuck that for a game of soldiers.

Buckets are there to try and be big n clever to your mates with. :DI mean, who ever sits a home and thinks "Oh, I think I'll have myself a bucket". I dont touch the stuff these days, but I'm not against weed and can understand those who like to have the odd joint and chill.

Me.

What the fuck do I know then :blush:

Me as well, know for a fact I'd probably love it but fuck that for a game of soldiers.

:icon_lol:

It's a cliche, but you get the best from your drug of choice when you know your limits and trust your dealer.

I've had amazing nights on pills and great nights on weed, but wouldn't suggest either to anyone else, too likely they'll get a shit batch and think you a tosser for the rest of time.

It's a cliche, but you get the best from your drug of choice when you know your limits and trust your dealer.

I've had amazing nights on pills and great nights on weed, but wouldn't suggest either to anyone else, too likely they'll get a shit batch and think you a tosser for the rest of time.

We all think you're a tosser anyways though Dave. :icon_lol:

Me mate just text me to inform me he tried some salvia on my advice last night. Said he thought the fucking grass ate him. :icon_lol:

Ahh, Salvia. We used to have that all the time in our ditch den in between a couple of fields.

One of the lads nearly ended up kipping there one night, becasue he thought Santa was at the exit waiting for him with a sack full of C4. :D

Edited by WubbleUC

Me mate just text me to inform me he tried some salvia on my advice last night. Said he thought the fucking grass ate him. :icon_lol:

Ahh, Slavia. We used to have that all the time in our ditch den in between a couple of fields.

One of the lads nearly ended up kipping there one night, becasue he thought Santa was at the exit waiting for him with a sack full of C4. :D

:blush:

Ok I haven't heard of that drug before but it sounds like the worst thing ever :icon_lol:

"Yeah lets take that drug that makes me so paranoid I think grass will eat me or Santa will blow me up"

Ok I haven't heard of that drug before but it sounds like the worst thing ever :icon_lol:

"Yeah lets take that drug that makes me so paranoid I think grass will eat me or Santa will blow me up"

Or in Jonny's case, Samurai's coming out of the fire. :D

We all think you're a tosser anyways though Dave. :icon_lol:

that's like the KKK telling you off for your intolerance. :D

How it's still legal is beyond me.

Guest alex

Almost as perplexing as why people would take it again really. Shame they closed that loophole in the law that allowed you to buy mushrooms from Kard Bar mind.

Almost as perplexing as why people would take it again really. Shame they closed that loophole in the law that allowed you to buy mushrooms from Kard Bar mind.

Mmmmm..Shrooms... :D

Ok I haven't heard of that drug before but it sounds like the worst thing ever :cuppa:

If I'm honest I quite liked it.

Ok I haven't heard of that drug before but it sounds like the worst thing ever :cuppa:

Spiritual use. :victory:

Guest alex

Salvia? I had a large dose once. It was weird but when you were on it you didn't know you were on something as you aren't aware enough, you're just out of it. It wasn't particular pleasant either I thought. Perhaps in smaller doses it might be better. Not really interested in finding out though.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a bit of an old school night sorted so to speak on Saturday like. Me and a couple of the lads are heading down to Tall Trees in Yarm for Gatecrasher, haven't done pills for ages so it should be fun.