• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We used to get spastics coming into A&E every saturday night

'Ah divvent kna whats wrang wiv us lyke, ah just feel weearrd!'

What you had to drink?

'Nowt, Ah had 9 cowies though!'

Mackems fo ye

I used to take them sometimes but decided it wasn't worth the risk. Had some class nights but was put off by all the stories you heard of people dieing with them etc. Done coke and the likes also but haven't touched anything for 9-12 months now

Misconception that pills kill you tbh

Exactly. Also deflects attention away from more pertinent issues like the long term effects.

20-30 people a year taking pills still die though. Mostly due to over or dehydration. Know what you mean about the long (or even medium) term effects though.

As for comedowns, just sleep it off man. :devil:

If you didn't know how to chew food properly you die

If you don't know how to take pills properly you die

It's about as relevant tbh

Well obviously people shouldn't take them if they don't know what they're doing. But they still do and die as a consequence. Maybe they should bring in a license or something. :icon_lol:

Drugs have really lost their appeal now Sima does them tbh.

What you had to drink?

Do you not work in A&E any more btw? Don't know how you can do it in all honesty.

What you had to drink?

Do you not work in A&E any more btw? Don't know how you can do it in all honesty.

That's what happens when you leave school with no qualifications, take notice any kids reading.

Guest BigThompers
Wacky in 'bucket' revelation, the charverest way there is to smoke weed. A perfect way to ruin a good drug etc.

Blatantly a fucking amateur :devil:

Get back in your Nova and fuck off, nimrod!

I don't have a Nova. I love it when people make things up to try and get one over on someone, it just shows that they can't do so with the truth.

Speaking of the truth, it's a FACT that you have to tuck your trackies into your socks before being permitted to have a 'bucket'.

Well obviously people shouldn't take them if they don't know what they're doing. But they still do and die as a consequence. Maybe they should bring in a license or something. :devil:

Shame you don't feel the same way about oxygen tbh

Sima’s right in what he is (I think) getting at. It’s misinformation and a lack of education about stuff like E that is the real killer. Obviously if people didn’t take it then there wouldn’t be these deaths either but expecting or hoping for people (and young people in particular) not to take stuff they enjoy is just wishful thinking and burying your head in the sand. All the scaremongering about E and that one can kill you is pretty much a waste of time once people have tried it and enjoyed it. Educating people about how to do it safely (or as safe as possible) like the Dutch do would be far better but for all the talk about different policies etc. the politicians in this country always seem to come back to the same trite views that any policy of this sort is a legitimisation of illegal drugs. When you look at what happened to Leah Betts the saddest thing for me is that she died because she knew so little about the effects of what she was taking and what she should have done. Unfortunately the campaigns afterwards were more about telling people ‘one could kill you’ which is understandable (from her parents viewpoint at least) but ultimately unhelpful in my view.

Wacky in 'bucket' revelation, the charverest way there is to smoke weed. A perfect way to ruin a good drug etc.

Blatantly a fucking amateur :icon_lol:

Get back in your Nova and fuck off, nimrod!

I don't have a Nova. I love it when people make things up to try and get one over on someone, it just shows that they can't do so with the truth.

Speaking of the truth, it's a FACT that you have to tuck your trackies into your socks before being permitted to have a 'bucket'.

Vroom, Vroom :devil:

Guest Patrokles

I don't do anything personally, but I've tried a few things, because I didn't want to dismiss anything out of hand without experience. But I've never particularly had any superfantastic times that made me think I'd make a habit of anything.

Well obviously people shouldn't take them if they don't know what they're doing. But they still do and die as a consequence. Maybe they should bring in a license or something. :devil:

Shame you don't feel the same way about oxygen tbh

I've had a fucking shit day but I'm consoled by remembering it could be worse, I could be a miserable pointless cunt like you, then I would want to kill myself.

What you had to drink?

That's what happens when you leave school with no qualifications, take notice any kids reading.

No, im back at uni doing a postgrad degree.

That means its my 2nd Degree Stevie :devil:

What you had to drink?

That means its my 2nd Degree Stevie :icon_lol:

I like the assumption that A & E is staffed by dropouts. :devil:

What you had to drink?

That means its my 2nd Degree Stevie :)

I like the assumption that A & E is staffed by dropouts. :lol:

i work in psychiatry and its the same here :)

• 2 months later...

Me mate just text me to inform me he tried some salvia on my advice last night. Said he thought the fucking grass ate him. :D

Me mate just text me to inform me he tried some salvia on my advice last night. Said he thought the fucking grass ate him. :D

One of my mates tried it, i didnt inform them to, said he thought the fire place was a samurai warrior and it was gonna kill him.

One of my mates tried it, i didnt inform them to, said he thought the fire place was a samurai warrior and it was gonna kill him.

Glad you consider me as your mate Bawan. ;)

Aye that was a mental experience like. :D