Drug abuse

Guest Stevie

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was tripping again last night, unlike last time it was a good trip, so all-round good fun. The sneaky bastard once again slipped more Salvia in my pipe once again :scratchchin:

I like Hattie Jacques Pretentious Cheese Wog.

Occasionally have some Ponce on the Heath.

...but if anyone offers me Joss Ackland's spunky backpack I chuck it back in their face and tell them to fuck off. It can destroy the part of your brain known as Shatner's Bassoon.

I like Hattie Jacques Pretentious Cheese Wog.

Occasionally have some Ponce on the Heath.

...but if anyone offers me Joss Ackland's spunky backpack I chuck it back in their face and tell them to fuck off. It can destroy the part of your brain known as Shatner's Bassoon.

Cake. It's a made up drug.

First "trip" I had was a spiked drink. My friend's face seemed to be leaping off his skull and I couldn't stand up.

It has somewhat soured my appetite for more tbh with you.

Quite honestly that is one of the worst things you can do to someone. Hope you gave him pieces of your mind.

First "trip" I had was a spiked drink. My friend's face seemed to be leaping off his skull and I couldn't stand up.

It has somewhat soured my appetite for more tbh with you.

Quite honestly that is one of the worst things you can do to someone. Hope you gave him pieces of your mind.

The ones that fell onto the floor? :scratchchin:

• 1 month later...

Got a job interview tomorrow but I've just realised if I get the job I have to have a medical examination. That's me not getting employed for that then!

Got a job interview tomorrow but I've just realised if I get the job I have to have a medical examination. That's me not getting employed for that then!

Get a mate to piss in a bottle and take it in.

And think of a damn good reason for carrying a bottle of piss when they havent asked for one :(

Get a mate to piss in a bottle and take it in.

Was thinking of doing a 'Withnail' actually.

:(

Btw, cheers Cid that website is quite useful.

:nufc:

Really handy for decoding the random pills you find lying about in the kitchen cabinets, bathroom, etc. and then figuring proper dosages and such.