Today's games

Kevin Carr's Gloves

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-0 Reading...

If its between Newcastle and Reading to join Derby and Fulham getting relegated which team would you rather see go down Brock?

I'd hate for either to be relegated for different reasons.

Still a toon fan at heart though, as I've supported them for around 15 years now, so I'd rather Reading go down.

Be absolutely gutted if I wouldn't be able to go to a toon v Reading game again though.

1-0 Reading...

If its between Newcastle and Reading to join Derby and Fulham getting relegated which team would you rather see go down Brock?

Still a toon fan at heart though, as I've supported them for around 15 years now, so I'd rather Reading go down.

Be absolutely gutted if I wouldn't be able to go to a toon v Reading game again though.

Look on the bright side, both teams might be relegated. :puke:

1-0 Reading...

Glad to see you're finally keeping an "open mind" Luke. :D

1-0 Reading...

I think he was trying to bait me earlier with the 'What are you listening to?' thread, but I was wise to it. :D

1-0 Reading...

I think he was trying to bait me earlier with the 'What are you listening to?' thread, but I was wise to it. :D

Of course I was. Well done. :D

1-0 Reading...

Of course I was. Well done. :naughty:

I assumed you were, you can't seriously have been listening to Slipknot?! :D

1-0 Reading...

Of course I was. Well done. :naughty:

I assumed you were, you can't seriously have been listening to Slipknot?! :D

iTunes on shuffle. :ok:

Worst result would be Bolton win as mentioned. They have a real tough run in and this would be a game they'd target the points as being more realistic. hpefully a defeat today before getting thumped 4 or 5 on wednesday.

Wigan down to ten men inside the first five minutes :D

1505: SENT OFF

Jason Koumas is red carded for Wigan and it is a laughable decision. He is late in a tackle with Bolton's Gary Cahill but there is no intent to injure, he just didn't get there in time. As my colleague Paul says, if that's a red card, what is football coming to? :puke: