File sharing - good or bad?

Wiley

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pay for all the music i download, a one off payment of £20. So at the end of the day I'm still paying for my music it just happens to be a lot cheaper.

Asprilla, musician my arse. I'd put money on that you've never sold a record or jingle in your life. The only musical note you've ever produced is on some old bloke's blue vein trumpet in the central station toilets. You've only made them posts to be contreversial and to get someone to talk to you.

Your shit stinks you pasty eating cunt!

38382[/snapback]

:lol:

I pay for all the music i download, a one off payment of £20. So at the end of the day I'm still paying for my music it just happens to be a lot cheaper.

Asprilla, musician my arse. I'd put money on that you've never sold a record or jingle in your life. The only musical note you've ever produced is on some old bloke's blue vein trumpet in the central station toilets. You've only made them posts to be contreversial and to get someone to talk to you.

38382[/snapback]

:lol:

38860[/snapback]

seal_clapping_fins_lg_wht%5B1%5D.gif

38382[/snapback]

;)

38860[/snapback]

seal_clapping_fins_lg_wht%5B1%5D.gif

38866[/snapback]

Incidentally, is there much work for people writing jingles in the North East? :dork:

38382[/snapback]

;)

38860[/snapback]

GOLD!

38382[/snapback]

;)

38860[/snapback]

GOLD!

38905[/snapback]

I concur.

I download TV shows but not music. Where does that put me in the argument?

38565[/snapback]

Your a thief in the letter of the law.

38660[/snapback]

Cut off his hand!!

Back to your nine to five grinds eh boys?!

Take it out on me!

Beats sorting your own lives out ;):dork:

BTW alex....there's this thing called the internet.....you can send music to LONDON!! with it!! I can work from home and they send me nice cheques!

And yes it was a funny post by Wacky. He has a bit of style about him even if I don't particularly like him.

Back to your nine to five grinds eh boys?!

Take it out on me!

Beats sorting your own lives out  ;)  :dork:

BTW alex....there's this thing called the internet.....you can send music to LONDON!! with it!! I can work from home and they send me nice cheques!

And yes it was a funny post by Wacky. He has a bit of style about him even if I don't particularly like him.

38936[/snapback]

What adverts have you done out of interest?

I can work from home and they send me nice cheques!

I thought they stopped sending you cheques, because they go on kazaa, find all your fans sharing your music and just download it from there, leaving you a poor starving artist and jepodising future quality productions like "You do the shake and vac (and put the freshness back)" and "The Direct Line Tune (Instrumental)"

Edited by BlueStar

I can work from home and they send me nice cheques!

I thought they stopped sending you cheques, because they go on kazaa, find all your fans sharing your music and just download it from there, leaving you a poor starving artist and jepodising future quality productions like "You do the shake and vac (and put the freshness back)" and "The Direct Line Tune (Instrumental)"

38941[/snapback]

Classic ad!

The last job I did was for the worldwide version of The F**king Fulfords, before that Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares.

I haven't done any ads. They are more difficult to get than you'd think. They pay pretty well so I'd be happy to get one but without being in London, you can't do the necessary schmoozing. It can be a full time job in itself and I came here to write an album of songs. If that doesn't work out, I'll probably move back down south and schmooze.

The last job I did was for the worldwide version of The F**king Fulfords, before that Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares.

I haven't done any ads. They are more difficult to get than you'd think. They pay pretty well so I'd be happy to get one but without being in London, you can't do the necessary schmoozing. It can be a full time job in itself and I came here to write an album of songs. If that doesn't work out, I'll probably move back down south and schmooze.

38953[/snapback]

In all seriousness it must be nice to be able to make a living doing something you love. And you're right about Wacky, he's hilarious! ;)

38953[/snapback]

In all seriousness it must be nice to be able to make a living doing something you love. And you're right about Wacky, he's hilarious! ;)

38955[/snapback]

:dork:

It's very rewarding but I've worked hard to be able to!

You also have to accept that you will earn less than your mates for a while and you can't do everything maybe they can.

After that though....WORLD DOMINATION!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I download TV shows but not music. Where does that put me in the argument?

38565[/snapback]

Your a thief in the letter of the law.

38660[/snapback]

Cut off his hand!!

38918[/snapback]

ARRRRRRF WITH HIS HEAD!

In all seriousness it must be nice to be able to make a living doing something you love.

38955[/snapback]

And to come on here acting like you're the only freelancer in the village. ;)

39129[/snapback]

I'm prepared to bet that I'm far from being the only person doing any sort of "lancing", free or otherwise. :dork: Isn't someone here a TV producer? You work for yourself as well don't you?

So you play the pink oboe as well then?

39431[/snapback]

That would have been funny.

If we were still at school.

Many people here make posts with subtle and knowing references. Those who spot them, enjoy and appreciate them. Then someone like yourself comes along like a big happy labrador and drools all over them panting and barking as if nobody else was able to see it. They could see it. It just didn't need saying. ;)

So you play the pink oboe as well then?

39431[/snapback]

That would have been funny.

If we were still at school.

Many people here make posts with subtle and knowing references. Those who spot them, enjoy and appreciate them. Then someone like yourself comes along like a big happy labrador and drools all over them panting and barking as if nobody else was able to see it. They could see it. It just didn't need saying. ;)

39468[/snapback]

Flesh flute?