Thatcher has been checked into hospital...

Tom

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Precautionary tests" apparently. She'd better not pop her clogs tonight anyway, I've just finished off the last drop of booze in the house and there's only the dodgy corner shops still open.

you guys are arseholes you should never wish that sort of thing onto someone (baring some exceptions certianly no one in her catorgary)

Opinions seem divided when it comes to wishing harm on someone else :lol:

Opinions seem divided when it comes to wishing harm on someone else

i went out a drunk a lil too much but still wishing something like that onto someone like her is going a little too far

Edited by Fordy

Opinions seem divided when it comes to wishing harm on someone else

i went out a drunk a lil too much but still wishing something like that onto someone like her is going a little too far

Am I allowed to wish I could pull her eyes out of her sockets and piss in the holes?

Guest Stevie

The measures Thatcher took reaped dividends for the country in future years. If she hadn't have taken the measures she did for the long term, we'd be like an Eastern European country now. People say there was a southern bias, maybe it was vaguely true but you have to remember industry in the north was very different from the south. Puts tin hat on.

The measures Thatcher took reaped dividends for the country in future years. If she hadn't have taken the measures she did for the long term, we'd be like an Eastern European country now. People say there was a southern bias, maybe it was vaguely true but you have to remember industry in the north was very different from the south. Puts tin hat on.

Yes her policies have reaped dividends. Her rampant privatisation has caused the costs of utilities enormously high although check out all the tory politicians who have made a lot of money out of them. Her policy of looking after Pinochet enabled him to continue to murder hundreds. Her policy of backing the USA have made the former soviet union what it is today and of course added to the situation in the middle east. Her wish to antagonise Argentina into invading the Falkland Islands led to further hundreds of deaths but fortuinately Dennis Thatchers company made millions out of building and maintaining the new Falklands airfield. Her policy on council houses have helped cause the current housing shortage.

So yes you're right she has had a great effect on current life.

While I wouldn't say the country would be like eastern Europe, I agree, she gets an unfair rep, particularly in certain areas for obvious reasons.

Good or bad, we could have done with her strong leadership in recent years rather than become the yank/euro puppet we have.

Hope she dies, but only when i'm in the presence of goo friends and free booze. I'll have a right fucking knees up :lol:

Yet more hateful and bigoted prejudice from yourself I see.

Good or bad, we could have done with her strong leadership in recent years rather than become the yank/euro puppet we have.

There was no bigger yank puppet than thatcher.

Thatcher did many things wrong, but if anyone was the poodle in the UK/US relationship with her and Reagan, it was Reagan (she got him to back down over several major things and led him like a bull with a nose ring on several others).

Unlike Blair with Bush, who wasn't just his poodle, but was happy enough to slip into a gimp suit for Bush when asked (and is about to start lecturing on "how to be a religious nutter for profit" in the USA soon, Blair that is).