a mate of mine....

Kid Dynamite

Buy a pregnancy test kit and a blue marker pen....

When neither of them are looking, drop the piss-stick in her handbag, nudge your mate and say "what's that??"

:lol:

(if he hasn't got a sense of humour, make sure you're away from him pretty sharpish! :razz:)

thats what i said, even 24 and 18 sounds a bit better. i think 18 is the generally agreed watershed with the lads. i dated a 17 year old when i was 21 and she was so immature it was scary! i think what he basically ants is to say to her 'come back in a year love', but hes a nice bloke and doesnt want to upset her.

good plan! i could make out it was a sympathy shag for him so he wasnt the only one that felt like a dirty perv! the general gist of the other lads is 'shes legal, git r done'!

38129[/snapback]

Exactly, everyone's a winner.

I have a mate who startted to go out with a lass when she was 13/14 and he was 18

You can imagine the stick he got

Not only did she turn into an attarctive intelligent stunner but they recently celebrated 30 years married

I have a mate who startted to go out with a lass when she was 13/14 and he was 18

Not only did she turn into an attarctive intelligent stunner but they recently celebrated 30 years married

38165[/snapback]

jesus, thats even worse! :lol:

that's what we thought............................

but he was a big lad and if anyone got too personal they got a fist in their face................ not exactly a philosophical argument but we were reduced to muttering behind his back......................

38165[/snapback]

Were one of these in your year at school. If so, that makes you like....errr.......pretty old :lol:

Just kidding, but i've always wondered your age.

thats what i said, even 24 and 18 sounds a bit better. i think 18 is the generally agreed watershed with the lads. i dated a 17 year old when i was 21 and she was so immature it was scary! i think what he basically ants is to say to her 'come back in a year love', but hes a nice bloke and doesnt want to upset her.

38159[/snapback]

Not that I should be giving advice on people's love life like, but it strikes me that if he likes her, he should just give it a go anyway.

I know what you mean about the u18 thing like, but it's not like she's underage.

I know a lad, who started seeing a girl 2 years ago when he was 22 and she was 16. Of course he got a lot of stick, but they're still going out with each other.

Not that I should be giving advice on people's love life like, but it strikes me that if he likes her, he should just give it a go anyway.

38248[/snapback]

Agreed. Cliché time, but age really is just a number - and you get immature people at all ages - so if they're genuinely into each other, then go for it, says I...

38165[/snapback]

he only got stick cos they shared the same post code...blood group....surname....PARENTS

Edited by shakermaker

38165[/snapback]

he only got stick cos they shared the same post code...blood group....surname....PARENTS

38303[/snapback]

I'll send him round - still big enough to sort out THAT misconception! (quite a good joke that I thought!)

that's what we thought............................ 

but he was a big lad and if anyone got too personal they got a fist in their face................  not exactly a philosophical argument but we were reduced to muttering behind his back......................

38191[/snapback]

You should have reported the dirty bastard to the police.