The 2008 Champions League 1/4s & 1/2s

Park Life

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell you what man, the Scousers don't have post quick on their boards. I thought they'd all be at the match getting in using last year's ticket.

Nah mate, they're all round Gerrard's house.

Jo was in tears.....literally :P Reckons it's the worst night she's known since the Arsenal game in '89...

Then went on to point out that Liverpool always seem to excel when they're on their back foot and that this is effectively only half time. She's got a point like - dare I mention Istanbul?

As for the goal cruel blow for Riise but what the fuck was he thinking? He should have buried that into Row Z in the Kop by using his foot. And he's not the only one - the Liverpool players on the far touchline were fannying on with it when they should have hoofed it up the pitch.

Drogba's a fucking disgrace mind - comment of the night from Clive Tyldseley, "he's got the lowest pain threshold of any man in the northern hemisphere............and the quickest and most remarkable recovery times too!" :blink:

Drogba's a fucking disgrace mind - comment of the night from Clive Tyldseley, "he's got the lowest pain threshold of any man in the northern hemisphere............and the quickest and most remarkable recovery times too!" :blink:

Extremely annoying tonight. Back to his old tricks of his first seasons in England. Complete wanker of a man.

Drogba is a complete cock man! He is so good and doesnt need to pussya round like that. The Scousers are stupid tho and should of seen how he was playing the ref!

Its only HT so far,. many many Scousers are beefing. I thought Chelsea were VERY VERY lucky tonight.

It was wonderful seeing the Kop, scarves aloft, singing "You'll Never Walk Alone" as one. And then abject, crestfallen silence :blink:

I reckon they've still got a decent chance of going through though.

It was wonderful seeing the Kop, scarves aloft, singing "You'll Never Walk Alone" as one. And then abject, crestfallen silence :blink:

There is something about Chelsea and Moskow in the air. :P

I hate those cunts too tbh. Hoping Barca win regardless.

A Barca win would be ideal for all in this context. Man U deserve something I feel for their free flowing attacking football I guess.

It was wonderful seeing the Kop, scarves aloft, singing "You'll Never Walk Alone" as one. And then abject, crestfallen silence :P

There is something about Chelsea and Moskow in the air. :icon_lol:

A Barca win would be ideal for all in this context. Man U deserve something I feel for their free flowing attacking football I guess.

They probably do. But I probably hate them the most out of the 3. So they can fuck off too :blink:

Liverpools CL luck finally runs out eh?

You have to say like, it was very funny.

The Kop End, 95th minute, all of them with scarves above heads just about to hit the peak of 'You'll Never Walk Alone.'....then silence.

:blink::P:icon_lol:

I like to think that in some small way my Benitez baiting will be part of this insufferable mans downfall. :blink:

Do he post on N-O like?

I like to think that in some small way my Benitez baiting will be part of this insufferable mans downfall. :blink:

Do he post on N-O like?

Doubt it but he feels the 'waves' baby. [Kelly'sHeroes/]