I'm impressed with Wise

Rob W

when he was appointed I thought the nasty little b****** would be all over the meeja and sneaking around in the undergrowth plotting away against KK

TBF he's kept a very low profile and hasn't been letting "friends" brief the papers that he was "willing to step forward" even during that terrible run of results

Maybe the Owner knows what he is doing after all - now THAT'S a frightening thought

Concurred, especially after the jip that was being handed out when he first came in about it all being behind Keegan's back.

I think a lot of it is down to Vetere and Jiminez too, but it's all very professional and the early indications are that it's going to reap the rewards.

I always spare my judgement until he has done more that can actuelly be assessed. So far we more or less only know that he is there but not what he actually does. People are always far too quick with praise imho, e.g. Pearson/Round/Hughton has sorted out the defence.

Hes done fuck all, how can you be impressed with fuck all?

What's your game? ;)

I think he wanted to know how someone could be impressed with someone who had done fuck all.

What's your game? ;)

I think he wanted to know how someone could be impressed with someone who had done fuck all.

Yeah, but how does he know Wise has done fuck all??

Needless rocking of the boat imo. :icon_lol:

Its hard for anyone to judge what goes on behind the scenes. I know we picked up some youngsters during the window which I think is part of his thing. I'm still in the reserve judgement phase though. Yes its good he hasnt been making his mouth go to the press, but then I dont think he did at Leeds? Like I say, too early to say much really, especially when no one here really knows what he does or doesnt do.

What's your game? :icon_lol:

Needless rocking of the boat imo. B)

He's only little, it's a fair assumption that he can't do that much. ;)

What's your game? ;)

I don't know. How do we know you know the stuff you claim to know?

What's your game? ;)

Can you point out something that he has done?

Apart from the 3 or so youth players we signed in the window, and like some have said on this forum, Jimenez and Mort should be praised for that.

That's the point like. Whatever he has done, we don't know about it. So how can you be impressed with that? ;)

Thats what iv been saying all along :icon_lol:

That's the point like. Whatever he has done, we don't know about it. So how can you be impressed with that? ;)

Thats what iv been saying all along :icon_lol:

I know, try telling Parky that though B)

Thats what iv been saying all along B)

I know, try telling Parky that though :P

Don't get me mixed up in this shit. :icon_lol:

ill echo that , and reserve judgement till the summer .

i prefer the old method of a player catching our managers eye , seems half the players we have been linked with have some connection to wisey somewhere down the line .

maybe we should just ask him to pick the squad ? or not !!

Just 'cause he hasn't said anything doesn't mean you should be impressed tbf. ;)

Not really sure who he's recruited out of the new youngsters, could have been Vetere or Jimenez who got them. Like Hadrian said, we'll probably find out in the Summer how well an acquisition he was.

when he was appointed I thought the nasty little b****** would be all over the meeja and sneaking around in the undergrowth plotting away against KK

TBF he's kept a very low profile and hasn't been letting "friends" brief the papers that he was "willing to step forward" even during that terrible run of results

Maybe the Owner knows what he is doing after all - now THAT'S a frightening thought

will always dislike the little tosser, however well he might do