Benitez souding bitter, beaten and broken.

Park Life

It's bigger then a lot of clubs tbh.

That really isn't the point T-Keith.

What is the point then you tosspot?

You only regarding teams who've won things in your lifetime and previously holding up your own trophy haul that I doubt were seen in your parents life time, let alone your own.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Liverpool forums poor so I don't blame these two for wanting to be over here, most the posters are foreign or from other areas of England just droning on about how shit everyone else is and how they're going to sign everyone.

Simply because you`re tired of winning fuck all. It boils down to that. You`re bitter and you need somebody to hate.....................to let out all your bitterness on so you pick England`s most successful club.

Yawn, yawn, yawn. I don't hate, strongly dislike, for reasons even demonstated by yourself and Redman ironically enough, but I'm sure there's decent ones amongst you, well it's possible. If we never won anything in the next 100 years, I'd still be proud of my club, my local club.

England's most succesful club in my life time are Man Utd, a far bigger club than you will ever be.

Did you do a secret straw poll to find that out?

No I just counted the trophies up you silly cunt.

You can't count either then?

Well I was born during the 1977/78 season so yes, yes I can count, and yes they have won more than you have in my life time.

I see, certainly a view I'd expect from a weirdo who only a few weeks ago was bigging up Newcastles trophy haul.

I called you a wierdo, why do you persist on showing yourself up? Arsenal and Newcastle's trophy haul was the best in the 20th century up to Munich and Shankly in this country.

I would regard anyone who does secret polls in a city that he isn't from about a city and people he has nothing at all to do with a weirdo.

4 league titles isn't much really, we had 5 before Shankly came.

As I've said before that was said tongue in cheek, but as you have so little to say you keep reverting to it you boring little man.

5 titles and 2 FA Cups you had, as opposed to 4 titles and 6 FA Cups from us, in an era when the FA Cup was held in a much higher regard than any league title.

A backtracking bottler it is then. You showed yourself for the weirdo that you are and now you are trying to make out it wasn't serious, it might wash with some of your mates on here but even they know deep down that you're a weirdo.

The FA Cup is a glamour competition but I've never met anyone yet, other than Newcastle fans, who'd choose to win the FA Cup above a League tilte.

Guest Stevie
The Liverpool forums poor so I don't blame these two for wanting to be over here, most the posters are foreign or from other areas of England just droning on about how shit everyone else is and how they're going to sign everyone.

Nail on head. I did actually register on their RAWK board about three years ago, and there's hardly any scousers there to abuse and half the posts are Happy Birthday greetings to cunts they've never met or will ever meet. Similarly to Newcastle Online they hold end of year awards, and one of the awards is "Best Foreign Poster", I think Isegrim would feel insulted if we bestowed that on him.

Guest Stevie

As I've said before that was said tongue in cheek, but as you have so little to say you keep reverting to it you boring little man.

5 titles and 2 FA Cups you had, as opposed to 4 titles and 6 FA Cups from us, in an era when the FA Cup was held in a much higher regard than any league title.

A backtracking bottler it is then. You showed yourself for the weirdo that you are and now you are trying to make out it wasn't serious, it might wash with some of your mates on here but even they know deep down that you're a weirdo.

The FA Cup is a glamour competition but I've never met anyone yet, other than Newcastle fans, who'd choose to win the FA Cup above a League tilte.

Can you not read you tedious post office visitor??? What bit do you not understand here... "in an era when the FA Cup was held in a much higher regard", where does that make reference to the present, and what Newcastle fans priorities are in terms of what they would like to win. Go away you boring bastard, you defeat yourself and you know you do in your heart.

It's bigger then a lot of clubs tbh.

That really isn't the point T-Keith.

What is the point then you tosspot?

You only regarding teams who've won things in your lifetime and previously holding up your own trophy haul that I doubt were seen in your parents life time, let alone your own.

Fuck me, we've won more Texaco Cups than anyone else... does that make us more successful???

The amount of 'my Dad is bigger than your Dad' coming out of you is pathetic. Liverpool's reign as the most successful club in this country ranged from around 1976 to 1990 - about 14 years (with a couple of years in between when other clubs had their moments). Man Utd's reign has been from around 1992 to present (around 16 years).

The point is moot - Liverpool and Man Utd have been the two most successful clubs in England in the past 30 years. However Liverpool are beginning to look like severe memory clutchers with the "we've won more trophies" claim....

In a few years time, United will likely surpass both your League titles and CL titles tally. Will it take that for you to agree that they are more successful?

Can you not read you tedious post office visitor??? What bit do you not understand here... "in an era when the FA Cup was held in a much higher regard", where does that make reference to the present, and what Newcastle fans priorities are in terms of what they would like to win. Go away you boring bastard, you defeat yourself and you know you do in your heart.

I understood perfectly what you meant and still say I've never met a fan yet who'd choose to win the FA Cup above a League title and that includes old timers who've been going to the match for decades. My own Grandfathers biggest dream at the beginning of every season was to see Liverpool win another title and he's been dead for 20 years.

Nail on head. I did actually register on their RAWK board about three years ago, and there's hardly any scousers there to abuse and half the posts are Happy Birthday greetings to cunts they've never met or will ever meet. Similarly to Newcastle Online they hold end of year awards, and one of the awards is "Best Foreign Poster", I think Isegrim would feel insulted if we bestowed that on him.

Fuck me, that says it all imo :D

I understood perfectly what you meant and still say I've never met a fan yet who'd choose to win the FA Cup above a League title and that includes old timers who've been going to the match for decades. My own Grandfathers biggest dream at the beginning of every season was to see Liverpool win another title and he's been dead for 20 years.

When do you think you might win another title? Serious question btw? (No malice intended).

Guest Stevie

What makes you think I have you fool? I've heard people like Jimmy Greaves describe the FA Cup as more important in his era, and speak to any person over 50 and they'd say the same of the era, but you chose to twist what I said.

Guest Stevie

Fuck me, that says it all imo :blush:

Coming closer to the time of year again for the RAWK Awards.

This thread will gather nominations, and them compile a shortlist in each category for final voting in December.

Results will be announced at the end of the year, and, if you're REALLY lucky, you might get something like "RAWK Awards 2005 : Best overall LFC poster" added to your custom title :D

Some new categories added this year, so, if you please, your suggestions in the following categories:

Best overall LFC poster:

Best overall Boozer poster:

Thread of the year:

Post of the year:

Funniest poster:

Funniest post (or thread):

Most knowledgable poster:

Poster most likely to provide the best advice:

Newbie of the year (best member to have only started posting in 2005):

Foreigner of the year (to all those who live miles away, but show great dedication to RAWK):

Writer of the Year (on RAWK):

Most missed poster no longer a RAWK regular:

RAWK Modfather award for king of the mods:

"Do you EVER leave this place?" RAWK addict award:

Fan of the year (based on beer buying, bonhomie, ticket finding, inspired lunacy etc):

Anfield pub of the year:

Home game of the year:

Atmosphere of the year (home):

Atmosphere of the year (away):

Domestic away trip of the year:

European away trip of the year:

Song of the year:

RAWK's LFC Player of 2005:

RAWK's World Player of 2005:

The ticket finding one, hilarious, I think this particular awards thing was done before Athens....

When do you think you might win another title? Serious question btw? (No malice intended).

Depends how stable the club become Park Life. I thought we'd have a bash at it this season but it hasn't worked out. We need at least three top quality players, right winger, left back and a striker. Or maybe a left winger with Babel up front with Torres.

I believe if we get knocked out of the CL earlier next season we might give a good show, we haven't got enough quality yet to challenge for both.

What makes you think I have you fool? I've heard people like Jimmy Greaves describe the FA Cup as more important in his era, and speak to any person over 50 and they'd say the same of the era, but you chose to twist what I said.

I've spoken to many people over 50 and not met one yet who pined for an FA Cup win above a title.

In the next two years, we`re closer than most think imo.................when will you win "something"?

Fuck me, the craic in this thread has truly degenerated. You two are awful, even Redshadow who previously to this thread I had some respect for. It's not even "delusions of grandeur" because you lot actually had the grandeur once, so now it's more like "illusions of grandeur" since it's gone but you still believe in it (and worse, believe Benitez is the man to bring you it).

I will get back on topic and predict that after Liverpool fail to win the CL, Benitez will shortly be shown the door and will certainly not be in charge next season. You are welcome to quote me. I do think the writing's on the wall for him.

In the next two years, we`re closer than most think imo.................when will you win "something"?

Preferred Reshadow's ans tbh. :D

Fuck me, the craic in this thread has truly degenerated. You two are awful, even Redshadow who previously to this thread I had some respect for. It's not even "delusions of grandeur" because you lot actually had the grandeur once, so now it's more like "illusions of grandeur" since it's gone but you still believe in it (and worse, believe Benitez is the man to bring you it).

I will get back on topic and predict that after Liverpool fail to win the CL, Benitez will shortly be shown the door and will certainly not be in charge next season. You are welcome to quote me. I do think the writing's on the wall for him.

I really can`t believe the bitterness. Rafa will be at liverpool for the next 10 years because he`s simply the best around.

I disagree acrossthepond, Rafas position is very strong now. Hicks thinks getting behind him will turn the fans opinion towards the yanks and DIC have made their admiration for him quite clear. The only way Rafa won't be here next season is if he himself chooses to walk.

Benitez is far to conservative to win the PL. Too many away draws, too much safety first etc. Winning the PL is a far more tricky exercise than any other league in the world and it requires sides to show many facets and subtle changes in approach....It's beyond Benny imo.

Although he is starting to show signs he is 'getting it'.