The Official Transfer Thread

Guest Stevie

Jol struck me as a compulsive liar anyway :rolleyes:

The real one or the one on here? Either way you probably wouldnt be far off.

The one on N-O, i.e. you.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have obviously made up your mind Al but it isn't.

Whatever, there's either one doylum pretending to be two people or two doylums with the same bullshit ITK patter and patronising cockney tone. Take your pick.

I've suddenly gone off Bentley. :rolleyes:

He's a good player like. Probably has more potential in the centre long-term. Spurs have the makings of a very good midfield although it's very lightweight. They'll miss Keane's guile in the 'hole' too unless Arshavin arrives too.

Whatever, there's either one doylum pretending to be two people or two doylums with the same bullshit ITK patter and patronising cockney tone. Take your pick.

Mate I have never claimed to be ITK, however a bloke I know seems to get it spot on about Spurs most of the time (he has nothing to with the club). Just passing on what I hear.

from bbc.co.uk

Argentina defender Fabricio Coloccini has threatened to walk out on Deportivo La Coruna if they refuse to allow him to move to Newcastle. (Daily Record)

"Jump off that cliff, or I'll fuckin' shoot ye!"

"I'll be fuckin' dead anyways!"

Mate I have never claimed to be ITK, however a bloke I know seems to get it spot on about Spurs most of the time (he has nothing to with the club). Just passing on what I hear.

:rolleyes:

I've suddenly gone off Bentley. :rolleyes:

He's a good player like. Probably has more potential in the centre long-term. Spurs have the makings of a very good midfield although it's very lightweight. They'll miss Keane's guile in the 'hole' too unless Arshavin arrives too.

It's an illness Spurs have had for a decade now, this obsession with buying dozens of midfielders.

The team still has no core DM and is still rickety with regard to CD's....Same as it ever was.

You can see it in games where after half an hour of 'knocking it around', if they aren't dominating or score and start taking pressure something nearly always gives at the back.

Edited by Park Life

Spurs have called a press conference for 10am tomorrow morning.

Havent done a signing press conference for years. Whats that all about? :rolleyes:

Its taken longer than I expected but it looks like my man was spot on.

Bentley will be Spurs very, very soon.

Wow, where do you get such ITK knowledge, no one could have predicted that.

:rolleyes: Has to be Jol man. Identical patter.

Agreed, has to be that sad sack

I was never a big fan of Jols so I wouldn't have named myself after him.

Honestly this guy is very realiable. He also tells me Kaboul is going to Sunderland now, not one of the other two who were in for him and Malbranque is going to stay put.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_3887061,00.html

Younes Kaboul looks destined to sign for Portsmouth after turning down the opportunity to join Sunderland.

The Tottenham defender was given a 24-hour deadline by the Black Cats in which to make a decision regarding a move to the Stadium of Light.

Having mulled over their offer the Frenchman has decided against a switch to the North East.

Despite former Spurs team-mates Teemu Tainio and Pascal Chimbonda having already joined Roy Keane's side this summer, Kaboul's agent confirmed that his client would prefer a transfer to the current FA Cup holders.

"He wants to go to Portsmouth," said Rudy Raba.

"Sunderland wanted to know within 24 hours but, while he is thankful to Roy Keane for his interest, the boy has decided he does not want to go there."

Pompey are yet to strike a deal with Spurs for the centre-half, but Harry Redknapp is a long-time admirer of the 22-year-old and is expected to launch a £5million raid for his services.

So what happened Danny? No earthquake?

It would take a tectonic shift in Younes Kaboul's thinking to persuade him to leave Tottenham for Sunderland, according to the defender's agent.

The 22-year-old is reported to be part of a four-man deal - also including Pascal Chimbonda, Teemu Tainio and Steed Malbranque - struck between Spurs and the Black Cats.

Portsmouth have also been linked to the Frenchman, however, and his agent Rudy Raba insists Kaboul's heart lies with the FA Cup winners.

Raba said: 'Younes wouldn't join Sunderland even if there was an earthquake.

'We have more interesting options than Sunderland.

'I can tell you for sure that he's going to stay in England next season and, at Portsmouth, you are more watched.

'No disrespect, but playing at Sunderland would not help his international career.'

That's from 19 July.

I have an ITK who says that Collocini will either sign or he'll go somewhere else. No idea where he gets the info from like but he's always right.

Well my ITK tells me we are scouting a young Dutch lad called 'Kuyt' or 'Kite', I can't remember.

I have an ITK who says that Collocini will either sign or he'll go somewhere else. No idea where he gets the info from like but he's always right.

Collo you've got to let me know.

will you sign or will you go?

If you sign there wil be trouble.

If you go there will be double.

Robinson has gone to Blackburn for 3.5 mil

:rolleyes: oh good, a mate of mine supports rovers :rolleyes:

My man tells me Bentley is imminent in return. very, very imminent.

Jeez what a window.

I doubt it tbh, friedel fee paid for robinson

My man is never, ever wrong. I would expect news by tomorrow morning.

forgive me if I remain doubtful

Deal official:

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/artic...ytothelane.html

Bring on the next target. Spending money like its going out of fashion!! :rolleyes:

Arsenal got £7m from the deal.

Bentley used to watch Bergkamp from the stands as a kid too...:rolleyes:

£4.8 million was it not?

Perhaps your maths >>> my maths.

Arsenal got £7m from the deal.

Bentley used to watch Bergkamp from the stands as a kid too...:rolleyes:

Who gives a fuck, it will only get sucked into their crippling black hole of debt.

Bergkamp was a Spurs fan, so whats your point? Footballers have no loyalty, apart from one noteable exception in our case.

Mate we are starting to build the makings of a very good team, just a few places left to fill.