The Official Transfer Thread

Guest Stevie

Its taken longer than I expected but it looks like my man was spot on.

Bentley will be Spurs very, very soon.

a strange move for bentley. he said he wanted to play in the champions league but he isn't going to get that at spurs - uefa cup/intertot football at best tbh. more of a sideways step than a move forward - i guess he just wanted to move back to london, which is understandable - blackburn is a right shithole.

He said his eventual aim was to play in the champions league. No reason why he can't do that at Spurs.

Would you want to work for Paul Ince?

do me a favour. when was the last time spurs played in the champions league? oh yeah, that's right - never.

no one is going to break into the top 4 in the near future, not least spurs. you've got about as much chance as we do - which is exactly 0.00000001%.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a strange move for bentley. he said he wanted to play in the champions league but he isn't going to get that at spurs - uefa cup/intertot football at best tbh. more of a sideways step than a move forward - i guess he just wanted to move back to london, which is understandable - blackburn is a right shithole.

He said his eventual aim was to play in the champions league. No reason why he can't do that at Spurs.

do me a favour. when was the last time spurs played in the champions league? oh yeah, that's right - never.

no one is going to break into the top 4 in the near future, not least spurs. you've got about as much chance as we do - which is exactly 0.00000001%.

Stranger things have happened, Im not saying it will happen this year but if we keep building the team and with a coach like Juande, you never know.

Bentley seems to think so anyway. My man tells me it is happening today.

Stranger things have happened, Im not saying it will happen this year but if we keep building the team and with a coach like Juande, you never know.

no chance mate. keep dreaming

Sorry like but they've got more chance than us with the teams as they are now, not that I think the top 4 will be changed like... Just they're more likely to do it atm.

no chance mate. keep dreaming

We'll see.

Sorry like but they've got more chance than us with the teams as they are now, not that I think the top 4 will be changed like... Just they're more likely to do it atm.

they've got a much stronger team than us now, course they've got more chance of breaking into the top 4. I dont think they will but they definitely have a chance, all it takes is for arsenal or liverpool to have some bad injuries and have some stinking bad runs and Spurs could be there of thereabouts

Wow, where do you get such ITK knowledge, no one could have predicted that.

:rolleyes: Has to be Jol man. Identical patter.

Agreed, has to be that sad sack

I see saggy face Redknapp was complaining that they've sold Muntari and he's not been given anything to spend.

Of course it wasn't a back page "HARRY ON THE BRINK" type affair, just a couple of column inches 3 pages in from the back.

:rolleyes:

I see saggy face Redknapp was complaining that they've sold Muntari and he's not been given anything to spend.

Of course it wasn't a back page "HARRY ON THE BRINK" type affair, just a couple of column inches 3 pages in from the back.

Could have bloody predicted it. Everybody's favourite Droopy-impersonator gets by with nary a squeak from the rags while Keegan and co. have to stop smiling for a second before it's splashed over the back page with 'TROUBLE IN TOON!'.

While perpertrating the lie that 'arry turned us down of course.

Could have bloody predicted it. Everybody's favourite Droopy-impersonator gets by with nary a squeak from the rags while Keegan and co. have to stop smiling for a second before it's splashed over the back page with 'TROUBLE IN TOON!'.

While perpertrating the lie that 'arry turned us down of course.

was that a lie though? did ashley ever deny it?

That's because nobody in the whole wide world gives a fuck about Portsmouth. :rolleyes:

That's because nobody in the whole wide world gives a fuck about Portsmouth. :rolleyes:

The Everton chief exec has just resigned too. No doubt there will be loads of 'Everton In Meltdown' headlines tomorrow :rolleyes:

Did you see the headline on the back page of the sun today man?

"BARTON AXED!"

Disgraced thug, blah blah blah, Nike have dumped him, witter witter witter.

No matter that that was 2 months ago. :rolleyes:

What next? "ALLARDYCE SACKED"?

The Everton chief exec has just resigned too. No doubt there will be loads of 'Everton In Meltdown' headlines tomorrow :rolleyes:

_44874857_wyness_226.gif

Looks like a fat Paul Merson

with a coach like Juande

The coach that took you from "not-very-good-team at the bottom of the league" to "slightly-better-team hovering around the midtable"? Yeah, you're going to rocket up.

And I really don't know why we continue to pay any sort of attention to the press. I stopped paying attention a long time ago and it's probably added some years on my life, not having to read the utter shite that they spout.

Agreed, has to be that sad sack

I was never a big fan of Jols so I wouldn't have named myself after him.

Honestly this guy is very realiable. He also tells me Kaboul is going to Sunderland now, not one of the other two who were in for him and Malbranque is going to stay put.