The Official Transfer Thread

Guest Stevie

One of you main arguements is about martins goal scoring record. Even though according to the stats on wikipedia cisse has a far better goalscoring record than martins at club level. Cisse has also done this even though hes had two horrific leg breaks and martins hardly ever gets injured (which was another arguement from one of you

I could score a hatful in the French league, man. In the Premiership Martins has scored more goals in less games than Cisse.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of you main arguements is about martins goal scoring record. Even though according to the stats on wikipedia cisse has a far better goalscoring record than martins at club level. Cisse has also done this even though hes had two horrific leg breaks and martins hardly ever gets injured (which was another arguement from one of you

Cisse's best ever goal tally in the Premier League is 7 in 33 games.

So far Martins has 11 in 33, 9 in 31 and 1 goal in the one game he has played this season.

Both the previous seasons were in terrible Newcastle teams.

its unfair to judge cisse on his time at liverpool because of his leg break and he was used on the right wing alot of the time

So far Martins has 11 in 33, 9 in 31 and 1 goal in the one game he has played this season.

its unfair to judge cisse on his time at liverpool because of his leg break and he was used on the right wing alot of the time

Often confusing teams with a darting runs from right to left as the swallow flies.

He scored only 5 goals in his first season, before the leg break and when he mostly played up front.

why is drogba rated so highly then? if you take away his goals in the french leagues hes scored 50 goals in 109 games. about 40 of those goals came in 1 season for chelsea (which has been his only good season for chelsea) but for some reason drogba is classed as a world class player and one of the best forwards in the world

I personally rate Drogba as world class, as when I watch him play, he is unbelievably effective. He's generally played alone up front and is a beast of a footballer. He has a horrible attitude, but is top drawer on the field.

Cisse on the other hand, is a bit headless.

why is drogba rated so highly then? if you take away his goals in the french leagues hes scored 50 goals in 109 games. about 40 of those goals came in 1 season for chelsea (which has been his only good season for chelsea) but for some reason drogba is classed as a world class player and one of the best forwards in the world

Because he did it against top sides in Europe when he was at OM and then made the step up to Premiership and looked even more lethal.

Cisse flopped massively at Liverpool, you can blame his leg breaks and whatever else but he wasn't worth half his £14 million transfer fee.

I personally rate Drogba as world class, as when I watch him play, he is unbelievably effective. He's generally played alone up front and is a beast of a footballer. He has a horrible attitude, but is top drawer on the field.

Cisse on the other hand, is a bit headless.

im not comparing the 2. drogba is a much better player than cisse. the only reason i brought drogba into is is because people were on about that cisses goals in the french league shouldnt count since its such a bad league

Why are Marseille trying to loan him out anyway?

He's unhappy/lost his place in the team.

How could a player of his star quality lose his place in any team?

Guest Stevie
Parky's personal database goal valuation system

PL Goals Value 1.3

Serie A 1.2

La Liga 1.1

erdivisie/ potugese league 1

French league 0.9

Kraut League 0.5 if its right what I'm hearing avbout Wankatoni last season.

He is unbelievably effective.

Cisse on the other hand, is a bit shit.

iyp

Acronym Definition

IYP If You Please

IYP In Your Opinion

IYP Interactive Yellow Pages

IYP International Year of Peace

IYP International Year of the Potato (2008)

IYP International Youth Parliament (Oxfam initiative)

IYP Internet Yellow Pages

?

Guest Stevie
Parky's personal database goal valuation system

PL Goals Value 1.3

Serie A 1.2

La Liga 1.1

erdivisie/ potugese league 1

French league 0.9

no german league?

Parky OT slightly but I know you stay in Nord Deutschland, see if the kraut and dutch leagues merged, how many dutch teams do you think would be in the top 10? At least four in any given season I reckon.

How long til his leg snaps?

I'm sure he gave an interview recently where he said his bones were very brittle and they'd never be as strong as they once were.

Would be quality if he broke it playing against us (harsh I know, but fair).

How long til his leg snaps?

I'm sure he gave an interview recently where he said his bones were very brittle and they'd never be as strong as they once were.

Would be quality if he broke it playing against us (harsh I know, but fair).

yes watching a player break his leg would be quality. moron

He is unbelievably effective.

Cisse on the other hand, is a bit shit.

iyp

Acronym Definition

IYP If You Please

IYP In Your Opinion

IYP Interactive Yellow Pages

IYP International Year of Peace

IYP International Year of the Potato (2008)

IYP International Youth Parliament (Oxfam initiative)

IYP Internet Yellow Pages

?

Improved your post.