The Official Transfer Thread

Guest Stevie

Just sent in an e-mail to SSN and, don't tell them, but I'm shitting it. I'm not sure how our £10 million rated Argentinian international of a centre-half will be able to cope with the dynamic movement and explosive style of Cisse and the unmatched aerial ability and strength of Jones.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cisse is just a shitter version of Diouf, who is shit himself :D

They'll be banging them in this season :angry:

:icon_lol:

Diouf is class, actually.

When has Diouf ever been 'class' since he came to England? Canny player, aye.

Or are you just bigging-up mackem players for a bite?

No I think Diouf is good and definately not shiet. He is a Winger by nature so his scoring record isn't that crucial but tbh he has scored 1/5 for Bolton?

I didn't say he was shite. You said he was class though. By class I thought you meant better than someone doing an ok job in an average PL team. Which is basically about as good as it's got for him bar the odd purple patch form-wise.

Just sent in an e-mail to SSN and, don't tell them, but I'm shitting it. I'm not sure how our £10 million rated Argentinian international of a centre-half will be able to cope with the dynamic movement and explosive style of Cisse and the unmatched aerial ability and strength of Jones.

I'd have Jones here like.

I'd have Jones here like.

So would I but sssh :D

He's not going to jump very high on crutches mate

If he can be a part of the best Premiership striking duo outside of the top 4 on crutches, he can do everything else.

Edited by Stiva

Some of them threads are cringeworthy

Almost as bad as our fans thinking we could sign Berbatov.

A lot of optimism + Logic =

Berbatov_375683a.jpg

Spurs finished 3 points ahead of us IIRC.

YAWN :D

Berbatov_375683a.jpg

Forgot you were the chief idiot in that thread actually. :angry:

Berbatov_375683a.jpg

Forgot you were the chief idiot in that thread actually. :angry:

Well there wasn't much else to get excited about at the time.

I may as well have let my mind run away.

:icon_lol:

To be fair considering how shite their strikeforce is (Jones potentially aside) i think its a canny signing for them and definitely improves them, but as people have said he wasn't prolific for Liverpool whow had a better team then than the mackems do now. Also hasn't he broken both his legs now, there has to be a big injury question mark there long term.

As for Diouf, he has never and will never be prolific as he is nothing special as a player nevermind goalscorer. Not a bad player either and better than they had, but he's far better at getting on peoples tits and gobbing on people than he is at scoring goals.

Anyway as the mackems would say i'm clearly bricking it!

The Mackems reckon they are in for Huntelaar :D

Close to signing Cisse on loan apparently. Never understood what anyone saw in him. Other than on Cham Man of course :angry:

better than martins imo.

Wrong.

cisse can actually use his pace. also martins trying to run with the ball or trying to control the ball is a joke. I really dont know why hes rated so highly with so many newcastle supporters

Anything to back that up? I think Martins has a better scoring record, gets injured less and has a lot more years left in him. Cisse never did anything with Liverpool (or anyone else since then). The types of clubs being linked with him now tells you all you need to know tbh.

Close to signing Cisse on loan apparently. Never understood what anyone saw in him. Other than on Cham Man of course :angry:

better than martins imo.

Wrong.

cisse can actually use his pace. also martins trying to run with the ball or trying to control the ball is a joke. I really dont know why hes rated so highly with so many newcastle supporters

Anything to back that up? I think Martins has a better scoring record, gets injured less and has a lot more years left in him. Cisse never did anything with Liverpool (or anyone else since then). The types of clubs being linked with him now tells you all you need to know tbh.

anything to back that up? its all down to opinions and you cant say a player is better than another because he gets injured less and has more years left on him.

is taylor better than woodgate or king because he gets injured less and has more years left on him?

better than martins imo.

Wrong.

anything to back that up? its all down to opinions and you cant say a player is better than another because he gets injured less and has more years left on him.

is taylor better than woodgate or king because he gets injured less and has more years left on him?

It would have easier to type 'no'.

better than martins imo.

Wrong.

what makes martins better? their goal scoring records are more or less on par with each other

better than martins imo.

Wrong.

what makes martins better? their goal scoring records are more or less on par with each other

Martins has won me round a bit, not saying he's great or anything but on his day he's pretty unstoppable. That wasn't really what I was getting at though. It was obvious it was an opinion that Cisse used his pace better but the question to back that up was surely asking you how that was the case, i.e. in what way does he use his pace better? Because Cisse does fuck all with his pace everytime I see him, whether he plays wide of through the middle. It's also not what it was, which is problematic given it's one of his few assets. As I said Martins isn't great but he looked better under Keegan and you know he can be unplayable on his day. Cisse however? Pfft. An ordinary player past his best.

better than martins imo.

Wrong.

Martins has won me round a bit, not saying he's great or anything but on his day he's pretty unstoppable. That wasn't really what I was getting at though. It was obvious it was an opinion that Cisse used his pace better but the question to back that up was surely asking you how that was the case, i.e. in what way does he use his pace better? Because Cisse does fuck all with his pace everytime I see him, whether he plays wide of through the middle. It's also not what it was, which is problematic given it's one of his few assets. As I said Martins isn't great but he looked better under Keegan and you know he can be unplayable on his day. Cisse however? Pfft. An ordinary player past his best.

Ive never seen martins ever be unplayable and a good example of cisse using his pace is on here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DItKXDh12NM

the clip at 41 seconds.

There's nee way Cisse is better than Martins. I hate the hero worship that Martins gets but that's just daft.

A few bucknuts on the SMB think that they're going to finish top half and some even think top 5 :D