summer signings...

nobby_solano

personally i would like to see djibril cisse and daniel van buyten come to the club.

i think cisse would be a fantastic addition to the squad, pacy, good finisher, silly haircuts that the kids will love.

van buyten, could he be the new philippe albert? albeit with darren peacock's hairdo?!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Van buyten the new philippe albert? he's already 30, no thanks, Kompany though...

and I agree with Gloom on the Cisse matter

Id break the bank to get 3 or 4 of

Arshavin - would love to see him here

Dunne - makes costly mistakes

Crouch - shite

Bentley - will cost about £20m and BBR dont want to sell

Barry - of to Chelski or L'pool

Micah Richards - Cost too much, club wont sell him, wouldn't come to us.

Edited by bawan

Striker to replace Viduka : Crouch

Wingers if we revert to 4-4-2 : SWP or Bentley (try and keep N'Zogbia)

Creative midfielder : no idea

Centre Back : Dunne/?

After that I'd just beinterested in younger players being brought in. See how we get on bringing through a young midfielder or defender.

Also, judgement is still reserved on Enrique, who blows hot and cold throughout 90 minutes every week. Mixing up great runs and clever passes with aimless hoofing.

Realistically:

Pennant

Crouch

Dunne

Mcfadden

Huddlestone

Bullard

Riise

Chimbonda

and some shit hot creative midfielder

Like all of them apart from pennant who i feel would be more trouble than he's worth, dyeresc in some ways and I just don't rate huddlestone for some reason

Realistically:

Pennant

Crouch

Dunne

Mcfadden

Huddlestone

Bullard

Riise

Chimbonda

Like all of them apart from pennant who i feel would be more trouble than he's worth, dyeresc in some ways and I just don't rate huddlestone for some reason

As a person I think he'll be a cunt but our squad is to small if we want to challenge for europe and he would do a job.

Realistically:

Pennant

Crouch

Dunne

Mcfadden

Huddlestone

Bullard

Riise

Chimbonda

As a person I think he'll be a cunt but our squad is to small if we want to challenge for europe and he would do a job.

I think maybe going abroad for a winger would be a better option, pennant will be overpriced because he's english and out wide you aren't in as much of the physical stuff as you are in the middle where players from abroad often need quite a while to adapt to the prem

Guest alex

If we do want him it'll be typical if Fulham stay up and he'll stay there as a result. I think he's overrated though he's better than we've got at present.

If we do want him it'll be typical if Fulham stay up and he'll stay there as a result. I think he's overrated though he's better than we've got at present.

I think he is one we could affort as a squad player as we will hardly attract top class player to sit on the bench for us.

just been looking at this weekends fixtures and I think reading are staying up, derby away

birmingham have blackburn at home which i think they'll lose

fulham have portsmouth away which I think they'll lose even though portsmouh have been poor lately they really are now playing for a place in the FA cup final