Students

Guest alex

I see the tossers are out in force in the toon again. You can't get bloody moved on Northumberland Street for the irritating twats. And before anyone says I'm jealous, I hated the vast majority of them when I was one and I would rather poke myself in the eye with a shitty stick than go back to 'uni'.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the tossers are out in force in the toon again. You can't get bloody moved on Northumberland Street for the irritating twats. And before anyone says I'm jealous, I hated the vast majority of them when I was one and I would rather poke myself in the eye with a shitty stick than go back to 'uni'.

40191[/snapback]

On a separate note, we welcome Lou (Welsh Dragon) to the city and hope she has an enjoyable university career. :D

I never went to Freshers week, I could think of nowt worse. I made friends with the chilled out students at uni, it was the 'trying too hard' lot that got on my tits.

'Let's stay up till 3 every single night and get pissed cos it's craaaaazy.'

Let's not.

40191[/snapback]

On a separate note, we welcome Lou (Welsh Dragon) to the city and hope she has an enjoyable university career. :D

40195[/snapback]

What he said :lol:

40191[/snapback]

40195[/snapback]

:lol::blink:;)

I'd like to go on record by saying only 70% of them are tossers. B)

I know what you mean though tbh. Fallowfield is lifting with the little buggers at the moment here in Manc.

I'm willing to admit that I am jealous though, they're making me feel like a right old bastard!

I never went to Freshers week, I could think of nowt worse. I made friends with the chilled out students at uni, it was the 'trying too hard' lot that got on my tits.

Let's not.

40196[/snapback]

I'm at fresheres week now and the people like that do my head in as well!

All the bastards trying to get you to go to their bar saying how "Awesome" it's gonna be....

Well feck off I'll go where I want you cockhead!

Ahem.... but yeah... it's been alright apart from that! :D

Student power, what a shower. :D

Yes many of them are complete tits, but if we are going to generalise, there are other groups I despise much more.

However, the rich, agricultural students are the worst in Newcastle. And no I don't want your shitty wag week comic!

Student power, what a shower.  :D

Yes many of them are complete tits, but if we are going to generalise, there are other groups I despise much more.

However, the rich, agricultural students are the worst in Newcastle. And no I don't want your shitty wag week comic!

40206[/snapback]

Aye, like charvas, although it being the start of the academic year, I just noticed the studes more today.

Let's not.

40196[/snapback]

I'm at fresheres week now and the people like that do my head in as well!

All the bastards trying to get you to go to their bar saying how "Awesome" it's gonna be....

Well feck off I'll go where I want you cockhead!

Ahem.... but yeah... it's been alright apart from that! :D

40203[/snapback]

I went to one fresher function and everyone annoyed the fuck out of me. However, it can be hard for 18 year olds to move away from home and Freshers week does give an opportunity for people to make friends. It's just the ott false zaneyness that used to piss me off!

One of my pet hates is the way lots of the lasses cuddle people they saw yesterday and don't know very well anyway as though they were their long-lost sister or something. False as fuck man. Plus, I reckon any non-students living in Newcastle should be issued with a cattle prod while walking down Northumberland Street.

Can't stand the twats.  Went to Newcastle Uni and only knocked around with a couple of local lads and my mates from school.  Loads and loads of sloaney wankers go to Newcastle.

40213[/snapback]

They're the ones I mean.

Mind, I was in Liverpool as an undergraduate, and looking back I can see what a twat I was in the first two years. I even stole a traffic cone once. :D

I can only put it down to immaturity and a willingness to conform, but there were far, far worse than me.

Can't stand the twats.  Went to Newcastle Uni and only knocked around with a couple of local lads and my mates from school.  Loads and loads of sloaney wankers go to Newcastle.

40213[/snapback]

They're the ones I mean.

Mind, I was in Liverpool as an undergraduate, and looking back I can see what a twat I was in the first two years. I even stole a traffic cone once. :D

I can only put it down to immaturity and a willingness to conform, but there were far, far worse than me.

40219[/snapback]

When you're 18, living away from home for the first time etc., everyone does daft things but that doesn't excuse the way loads of them go on.

One of my pet hates is the way lots of the lasses cuddle people they saw yesterday and don't know very well anyway as though they were their long-lost sister or something. False as fuck man. Plus, I reckon any non-students living in Newcastle should be issued with a cattle prod while walking down Northumberland Street.

40214[/snapback]

I started working straight away after leaving uni when I was 21, and when I changed from smelly student scroat to wearing a shirt and tie I would never get handed flyers anymore. I used to have a dozen of them from the walk from uni to the bus stop, as soon as I looked like an office worker rather than a student I never got one. I though universitys were a hub of left wing politics? FASCISTS!

40213[/snapback]

They're the ones I mean.

Mind, I was in Liverpool as an undergraduate, and looking back I can see what a twat I was in the first two years. I even stole a traffic cone once. :lol:

40219[/snapback]

Did you wear the cone on your head whilst staggering down the centre of the road, you crazy bastard, you? :D

40213[/snapback]

They're the ones I mean.

Mind, I was in Liverpool as an undergraduate, and looking back I can see what a twat I was in the first two years. I even stole a traffic cone once. :lol:

40219[/snapback]

Did you wear the cone on your head whilst staggering down the centre of the road, you crazy bastard, you? :D

40226[/snapback]

Fuck, shouldn't have brought this up. I was with a mate, walking back from a pub and for some stupid studenty reason we decided to nick the full kit - two cones with flashing lights joined together with a plastic board. The first street we had to cross, we walked straight in front of a police car with two coppers sitting open mouthed at us. Got an unofficial warning. :blink:

Couldn't stand them when I was one, ten times worse now I'm not.

And the things they wear.

:lol:

Worse than the goths that hang around Eldon Square. More annoying then charvs.

:D

My God, I'm getting old!

40213[/snapback]

They're the ones I mean.

Mind, I was in Liverpool as an undergraduate, and looking back I can see what a twat I was in the first two years. I even stole a traffic cone once. ;)

40219[/snapback]

Did you wear the cone on your head whilst staggering down the centre of the road, you crazy bastard, you? :blink:

40226[/snapback]

Fuck, shouldn't have brought this up. I was with a mate, walking back from a pub and for some stupid studenty reason we decided to nick the full kit - two cones with flashing lights joined together with a plastic board. The first street we had to cross, we walked straight in front of a police car with two coppers sitting open mouthed at us. Got an unofficial warning. B)

40232[/snapback]

:D

Who would have thought, Renton the non-conformist! :lol:

The only thing I stole was posters off the wall of Munchies and British Gas barriers which make superb sledges in snowy conditions. The latter one I did with my non-student friends which lessens the zany factor.