Students

Guest alex

ps , i know im easy to get a bite out of, but whats not very straight edge? if i get riled its only cos i managed 3 years at uni and about another 5 years going out with my mates in newcastle and not one friend, girlfriend etc etc had a problem with me not drinking. yet a lot of people who i never met and whos real names i dont even know give me hassle for it.

40334[/snapback]

I was making a joke insinuating that you wank off gay blokes. It was a play on words with 'straight edge.' In short; whoooooooooooooosh... :D

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, two of the good points (5 & 6), are you operate a free taxi service for your mates? As HTT would say, Great! :D

40341[/snapback]

:blink: in their eyes. however, they pay for the petrol and as i only drink coke or red bull allnight im left out of rounds and they buy my drinks! free night for me B)

40347[/snapback]

So basically you're a tight cunt and thats why you don't drink because it costs to much. If theres anything i hate more than students and blokes that don't drink it's a tight cunt :lol:

I bet you wake yourself up to see if you've lost any sleep ;)

My original question wasn't really a dig, it's juts the idea of Tiger Tiger on a Monday night pissed is bad enough.

40352[/snapback]

:lol: sorry, just me getting defensive. just wait til dot bum comes back on and tells me how im a sheep etc.

40358[/snapback]

Aye, not drinking and coming from Blyth makes you a proper sheep like :D

From Manc back to Blyth.......that must be three hours drive time, setting off around 2.30 am........you sober as a judge with a bunch of pissed up mates in the back!!! For three hours??? Getting in at gone 5am????

They'd want to be buying your fucking drinks all night!!! :D

My original question wasn't really a dig, it's juts the idea of Tiger Tiger on a Monday night pissed is bad enough.

40352[/snapback]

I don't mind going out to a pub or for a meal and not drinking, but I must admit the idea of going to Tiger Tiger sober scares the shit out of me.

Not that they ever let me in because I've got the wrong shoes or trousers on. :D

not tight, but very debt free which is more than can be said for most of my ex uni mates!

na, if theres few of us in the pub il get the rounds in and make up for it.

reminds me actually, when i was in the states went for some grub with 3 southerners. i had a $6 burger and a free glass of water and put $12 for the final bill to cover the tip etc. the other 3 had $6 burgers and 6 bottles of bud each. the final bill came to about $80 and they all had a go that i wouldnt put $20 in (for a $6 burger).

honest question was that me being tight or just not letting meself be taken for a ride.

40352[/snapback]

I don't mind going out to a pub or for a meal and not drinking, but I must admit the idea of going to Tiger Tiger sober scares the shit out of me.

Not that they ever let me in because I've got the wrong shoes or trousers on. :D

40365[/snapback]

Never tried to get in and never will. It's a bar for pretentious cernts and they're welcome to it.

If theres anything i hate more than students and blokes that don't drink it's a tight cunt :lol:

Wacky in heemasex confession shocker! :D

:blink:

40364[/snapback]

Enlighten me on this Heemasex thing, sounds canny

40370[/snapback]

It was a word play on you professing you revulsion of 'tight cunts'

40352[/snapback]

Not that they ever let me in because I've got the wrong shoes or trousers on. :blink:

40365[/snapback]

Never tried to get in and never will. It's a bar for pretentious cernts and they're welcome to it.

40371[/snapback]

exactly, so when the lasses see a group of lads who are having a laugh and not just leaning on the bar looking :lol: they come over and talk to you. much better than just going to ikon and fitting right in :D

40352[/snapback]

40365[/snapback]

40371[/snapback]

I've been and I hate it, like the rest of the Gate. Each to their own like.

Mind, it's ok for happy hour cocktails when nee one is in :lol:

40378[/snapback]

:D

40379[/snapback]

Yah nails if you can drink a few long island ice teas and still walk straight man. So, that's me out :blink:

Edited by alex

not tight, but very debt free which is more than can be said for most of my ex uni mates!

na, if theres  few of us in the pub il get the rounds in and make up for it.

reminds me actually, when i was in the states went for some grub with 3 southerners. i had a $6 burger and a free glass of water and put $12 for the final bill to cover the tip etc. the other 3 had  $6 burgers and 6 bottles of bud each. the final bill came to about $80 and they all had a go that i wouldnt put $20 in (for a $6 burger).

honest question was that me being tight or just not letting meself be taken for a ride.

40367[/snapback]

Good question. Normally in a situation like that where you're round a table and there's a few of you I would just put in a quarter (if there was 4 of you) regardless of if I'd had less. If one person wasn't drinking though and blatantly had less then I'd put more in to cover for that but I wouldn't necessarily expect others to do the same.

In other words, the onus was on them to cover for you rather than you to pay a quarter of the total, but seen as they wouldn't, if it was me, I just would have hoyed in a $20.

Mind, it's ok for happy hour cocktails when nee one is in :blink:

40378[/snapback]

40379[/snapback]

I've seen him in there drinking said cocktails. At one point he asked them to turn the music down cos he couldn't concentrate on his poetry. :lol:

reminds me actually, when i was in the states went for some grub with 3 southerners. i had a $6 burger and a free glass of water and put $12 for the final bill to cover the tip etc. the other 3 had  $6 burgers and 6 bottles of bud each. the final bill came to about $80 and they all had a go that i wouldnt put $20 in (for a $6 burger).

40367[/snapback]

Good question. Normally in a situation like that where you're round a table and there's a few of you I would just put in a quarter (if there was 4 of you) regardless of if I'd had less. If one person wasn't drinking though and blatantly had less then I'd put more in to cover for that but I wouldn't necessarily expect others to do the same.

In other words, the onus was on them to cover for you rather than you to pay a quarter of the total, but seen as they wouldn't, if it was me, I just would have hoyed in a $20.

40383[/snapback]

Aye, and then flown them all home.

Edited by manc-mag

Mind, it's ok for happy hour cocktails when nee one is in :blink:

40378[/snapback]

40379[/snapback]

I've seen him in there drinking said cocktails. At one point he asked them to turn the music down cos he couldn't concentrate on his poetry. :lol:

40386[/snapback]

Wacky's stuff need serious concentration tbh

40367[/snapback]

40383[/snapback]

Correct.

Which brings me to another annoying student habit - quarrelling on how to split a bill, or even worse, using calculators! BASTARDS!