Students

Guest alex

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this student in the Trent once.  He knocked a lightbulb off the light fitting and stuffed it down the pocket in the pool table, knackering it in the process.  Pissed the bar staff off good and proper.  Then on his way down the street when he left he started a fight with some poor bugger's wing mirror.

He was from Belfast, I believe.

40269[/snapback]

Scum. Sub-human scum, tbh.

40271[/snapback]

I also witnessed this. It was actually the moment I turned against students tbh.

They cry poverty - get a fucking part time job then!

40264[/snapback]

Or get on the game as from what i hear all they do is shag each other anyway, might as well kill two birds with one stone.

There's a few in my street i wouldn't mind sawing in half.

:D

40268[/snapback]

Is that before or after you've shagged them? :lol:

40274[/snapback]

Not fussed as long as i get to blow my beans

:blink:

Students are unpopular throughout the country though. And I agree about GF :D

40272[/snapback]

In the olden days, there was only a fraction of the number there are now, and most did vaguely relevant subjects needed for the country.

Since then, their numbers have increased exponentially, and many just go for the easy noddy degrees of no use to anyone, like Star Wars studies or whatever.

They are going to end up graduating with 30K worth of debt and working in Morrisons. I actually feel sorry for some of them tbh.

I saw this student in the Trent once.  He knocked a lightbulb off the light fitting and stuffed it down the pocket in the pool table, knackering it in the process.  Pissed the bar staff off good and proper.  Then on his way down the street when he left he started a fight with some poor bugger's wing mirror.

40269[/snapback]

40271[/snapback]

I also witnessed this. It was actually the moment I turned against students tbh.

40277[/snapback]

Erm, its more a reflection on the type of person he is than the fact he is a student, surely?

Students are unpopular throughout the country though. And I agree about GF :D

40272[/snapback]

In the olden days, there was only a fraction of the number there are now, and most did vaguely relevant subjects needed for the country.

Since then, their numbers have increased exponentially, and many just go for the easy noddy degrees of no use to anyone, like Star Wars studies or whatever.

They are going to end up graduating with 30K worth of debt and working in Morrisons. I actually feel sorry for some of them tbh.

40281[/snapback]

:lol:

Not Geordie Fish (who's not here to defend himself). He's gone to map the inner workings of the human mind. I imagine using the same methods as Martin Short in inner space. They certainly look the same. Canny mover too. Yes.

40269[/snapback]

40271[/snapback]

40277[/snapback]

Erm, its more a reflection on the type of person he is than the fact he is a student, surely?

40284[/snapback]

I agree. He was walking about like he had a massive penis an all.

40269[/snapback]

40271[/snapback]

40277[/snapback]

40284[/snapback]

40286[/snapback]

On his head.

40269[/snapback]

40271[/snapback]

40277[/snapback]

40284[/snapback]

40286[/snapback]

Walking about like he was a massive penis you mean?

40269[/snapback]

40271[/snapback]

40277[/snapback]

40284[/snapback]

40286[/snapback]

On his head.

40288[/snapback]

pic-282-dickhead.JPG

40269[/snapback]

40271[/snapback]

40277[/snapback]

40284[/snapback]

40286[/snapback]

Shame it was attached to his forehead.

40269[/snapback]

40271[/snapback]

40277[/snapback]

40284[/snapback]

40286[/snapback]

Shame it was attached to his forehead.

40295[/snapback]

Jesus wept tbh. :D

Ah I've been dying to have a rant. I just got back from a lecture and I have never been so close to stabbing someone through the neck with my pen as the guy in front of me. Sitting there with two huge fuck off books, we don't even use books in lectures! And making notes on his fucking laptop, a laptop! What's wrong with a pen and paper you cunt? Plus he was ginger.

A mate of mine who should have graduated last year has just started his third degree (dropped out of the other two) doing Film Studies, he should just realise he's a thick bastard and get a job stacking shelves in Tesco where he belongs instead of doing a mickey mouse course but of course while Daddy is bank rolling him he is happy to be a scourge to society.

Ah I've been dying to have a rant. I just got back from a lecture and I have never been so close to stabbing someone through the neck with my pen as the guy in front of me. Sitting there with two huge fuck off books, we don't even use books in lectures! And making notes on his fucking laptop, a laptop! What's wrong with a pen and paper you cunt? Plus he was ginger.

A mate of mine who should have graduated last year has just started his third degree (dropped out of the other two) doing Film Studies, he should just realise he's a thick bastard and get a job stacking shelves in Tesco where he belongs instead of doing a mickey mouse course but of course while Daddy is bank rolling him he is happy to be a scourge to society.

40303[/snapback]

See, even students don't like students :D

They are good for shagging after tiger tiger on a monday though!

i treat a gay studenty bloke (pink t shirt, sunglasses inddors etc.) who had his 2 front teeth knocked out on saturday. he asked a girl where another bar was and she didnt know so he said 'fuck off you slag'. turned round straight into the fist of her boyfriend. he still didnt understand what he did wrong! reckons the otehr bloke was out of order.

oh how i laughed! thats whats wrong with most students, they think they have laws all for themselves!

I do think they are ignorant like, i.e. they don't even realise why they are annoying/piss people off. Quick question though, you go to Tiger Tiger on a Monday night and you're teetotal? Jesus wept tbh!

They are good for shagging after tiger tiger on a monday though!

i treat a gay studenty bloke (pink t shirt, sunglasses inddors etc.) who had his 2 front teeth knocked out on saturday. he asked a girl where another bar was and she didnt know so he said 'fuck off you slag'. turned round straight into the fist of her boyfriend. he still didnt understand what he did wrong! reckons the otehr bloke was out of order.

oh how i laughed! thats whats wrong with most students, they think they have laws all for themselves!

40318[/snapback]

That's not very straight edge is it?

jesus wept indeed. why do people on here think that just cos i dont drink i must be a hermit in my bedroom who hates all who dare to taste alcohol. im out 3 or 4 nights a week.

Does everybody on here honestly need to be trolleyed to even consider having a good night?

being sober has its plus points

1- i go home with money in my pocket

2- im not hungover for work

3- if a drunk person starts a fight with me ive got more chance of winning

4 - the standard of girls you pull tends to remain pretty good while my mates tend to deteriorate as the night wears on

5- no standing in the cold for a taxi as i can drive us all home

6 - as i can drive we can go to leeds, liverpool, manc for nights out and come back the same night

ps , i know im easy to get a bite out of, but whats not very straight edge? if i get riled its only cos i managed 3 years at uni and about another 5 years going out with my mates in newcastle and not one friend, girlfriend etc etc had a problem with me not drinking. yet a lot of people who i never met and whos real names i dont even know give me hassle for it.

Edited by J69

check your highlight, i had all this with dot bum before. i dont claim to be straight edge, i just dont drink or do drugs and i think its an interesting philosophy thats all. a lot of people you talk to disregard the whole chastity thing as well. SE is about keeping your body toxin free in my eyes. im monogomous in relationships and practice safe sex out of them so im up for a bit of dirty lovin as much as the next guy!

jesus wept indeed. why do people on here think that just cos i dont drink i must be a hermit in my bedroom who hates all who dare to taste alcohol. im out 3 or 4 nights a week.

Does everybody on here honestly need to be trolleyed to even consider having a good night?

being sober has its plus points

1- i go home with money in my pocket

2- im not hungover for work

3- if a drunk person starts a fight with me ive got more chance of winning

4 - the standard of girls you pull tends to remain pretty good while my mates tend to deteriorate as the night wears on

5- no standing in the cold for a taxi as i can drive us all home

6 - as i can drive we can go to leeds, liverpool, manc for nights out and come back the same night

40332[/snapback]

Fuck me, do you need anymore mates. I wish i had some cunt to ferry me around when i was pissed.

Saying that I'm very suspicous of people that don't drink, especially blokes. It doesn't really matter with lasses as I've found a drop of Rophynol sharp sorts them out

:D

Tin hat on for the Lezza brigade kicking off :lol:

So, two of the good points (5 & 6), are you operate a free taxi service for your mates? As HTT would say, Great! :D

40341[/snapback]

:lol: in their eyes. however, they pay for the petrol and as i only drink coke or red bull allnight im left out of rounds and they buy my drinks! free night for me :blink: