Wacky blows jocks

Who's the funny cunt with the thread title then?

Power mad, I tell thee.

Keeps him away from his "Newcastle mini-corner" though, so it might be a good thing.

:cuppa:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just imagine Tom pointing to the corner of his bedroom before he goes to sleep every night chanting 'the corner, the corner' what a tool :blush:

:cuppa::victory::icon_lol:

I'm all for the Scottish having independance if they want it. It's up to them at the end of the day. Unfortunately, in Alex Salmond they have a paranoid Englaih hating tit in charge. Now, if they had Alex Hammond in charge instead, I may sympathise with them a bit more.

I'm all for the Scottish having independance if they want it. It's up to them at the end of the day. Unfortunately, in Alex Salmond they have a paranoid Englaih hating tit in charge.

Probably even has a mini Scotland corner at home with posters of Rob Roy and William Wallace. :cuppa:

Having experienced what it is like to be English and live in Scotland for 12 years (I left when old enough to do so), and having been subject to what is essentially socially-acceptable racism against the English, I think independence is a good thing regardless of whether or not England subsidises them. There is a genuine dislike of the English up there and not in the "we are just having a laugh" sort of way so surely they are better off independent rather than being in the same union.

I'm not saying us English are any better as many people have pathetic hang-ups over Germany and Argentina, but there is no union between England and these countries.