Gas Cooker

spongebob toonpants

Ron Dixon tried to do that once in Brookside and ended up blowing up hlaf of Liverpool. Probably best get a pro in.

40391[/snapback]

I'll do it myself if it guarentees blowing up half of Liverpool.

Mrs spongebob might object if I got a pro in anarl

40399[/snapback]

Make you you install it near Goodison Park then mate.

The last time i fitted one it was just a 'push and turn' connection then you wave a naked flame in front of it to make sure it's sealed :D

40404[/snapback]

Sounds good.

I know its mean and petty but the thought of paying some bastard a ridiculous amout to do something that takes five minutes is really pissing me off.

Fuck.........Ive turned into my Dad

We bought a second hand one and the bloke who delivered it wasn't CORGI registered. He agreed to fix it up with the words 'You didn't see me do this' and touch wood we've had no mass explosions. You should really get a CORGI registered plumber in to do it though.

The last time i fitted one it was just a 'push and turn' connection then you wave a naked flame in front of it to make sure it's sealed :D

40404[/snapback]

I know its mean and petty but the thought of paying some bastard a ridiculous amout to do something that takes five minutes is really pissing me off.

40407[/snapback]

Exactly why manc-mag stopped using prostitutes

The last time i fitted one it was just a 'push and turn' connection then you wave a naked flame in front of it to make sure it's sealed :lol:

40404[/snapback]

40407[/snapback]

40413[/snapback]

:D

40404[/snapback]

40407[/snapback]

40413[/snapback]

Wey Hey :lol:

The last time i fitted one it was just a 'push and turn' connection then you wave a naked flame in front of it to make sure it's sealed :lol:

40404[/snapback]

40407[/snapback]

40413[/snapback]

Talking about Gas...hubby is seriously thinking about converting our van over to run on gas, as we do so many miles racing it would work out much cheaper for us. Although he assures me this is safe, i cant stop worrying about it :lol: I just dont like the thought of it :D

Talking about Gas...hubby is seriously thinking about converting our van over to run on gas, as we do so many miles racing it would work out much cheaper for us. Although he assures me this is safe, i cant stop worrying about it  :lol: I just dont like the thought of it :D

40425[/snapback]

Petrol is pretty flamable too you know :blink:

Talking about Gas...hubby is seriously thinking about converting our van over to run on gas, as we do so many miles racing it would work out much cheaper for us. Although he assures me this is safe, i cant stop worrying about it  :lol: I just dont like the thought of it :D

40425[/snapback]

40427[/snapback]

lol...yeah, i know im being irrational ;) Plus we carry about 5 gallons of petrol in the back for the race car....what with that and the gas i shudder to think!

40425[/snapback]

40427[/snapback]

lol...yeah, i know im being irrational ;) Plus we carry about 5 gallons of petrol in the back for the race car....what with that and the gas i shudder to think!

40433[/snapback]

Got all the makings for the old Michael Jackson trick if you ask me.

B)

If you DIY it and something goes wrong the insurance company won't pay you for any damage, the law will do you and you will be sued shitless by others

Gas is something you shouldn't f*** about with - it can kill you and your family very very easily if you get it wrong (remember all those dodgy gas heaters in Spain?).

Just pay the money FFS - they have the kit to do it right AND check its OK afterwards

If you DIY it and something goes wrong the insurance company won't pay you for any damage, the law will do you and you will be sued shitless by others

Gas is something you shouldn't f*** about with - it can kill you and your family very very easily if you get it wrong (remember all those dodgy gas heaters in Spain?).

Just pay the money FFS - they have the kit to do it right AND check its OK afterwards

40471[/snapback]

Aaawww Dad :D

40471[/snapback]

Aaawww Dad :D

40479[/snapback]

He's right though and SLP should heed this advice too. I'd be pretty pissed off if my neighbour blew up my house because they were too tight to get a Corgi registered fitter in.

I wasn't kidding in my first post about it being a 'push and turn fitting. As long as it's a new cooker and there is no damage to the hose there shouldn't be a problem with doing it yourself. If your not sure just do it then ring the gas board and tell them you can smell gas, they'll check it for free.

I wasn't kidding in my first post about it being a 'push and turn fitting. As long as it's a new cooker and there is no damage to the hose there shouldn't be a problem with doing it yourself. If your not sure just do it then ring the gas board and tell them you can smell gas, they'll check it for free.

40486[/snapback]

Canny.

40486[/snapback]

Canny.

40490[/snapback]

Upstairs for thinking, downstairs for dancing

:lol: