Which Spurs players would you take?

Douggy B

id offer around 7m.

For Bale? We will end up paying SCBC more than that for him.

His ears are worth more than that.

Bollocks - the whole of Wales isnt worth 7m.

ha ha ha, he is certainly a diamond in a bucket of shit mate, thats for sure.

No way you are getting him for seven though, we are paying ten with clauses so you need to dig significantly deeper.

But another 6 months of sitting on the bench because some half arse Spaniard, that Ramo's thinks is technically better, starting instead of him, again, will fix all that.

4m in Jan.

With Modric getting the shits with it all and looking to get the fuck out of there this time next year.

Edited by sammynb

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is only one spud good enough for the toon and that the Berb (no not you bobby)!

The rest of them deserve to enjoy the nightlife.

And danny barcodes? For fuck sake what are you 12?

Sorry that's what we call you, either that or Newcash. What do you prefer to be referred to as (collectively)?

how about our actual name? or perhaps mags or something, like how you're reffered to as "spurs"

Don't mind being referred to as a spud. All very harmless really. At least you didn't say "toon army" or the "geordie nation" both those terms do my nut in.

Mags it is.

There is only one spud good enough for the toon and that the Berb (no not you bobby)!

Sorry that's what we call you, either that or Newcash. What do you prefer to be referred to as (collectively)?

how about our actual name? or perhaps mags or something, like how you're reffered to as "spurs"

Don't mind being referred to as a spud. All very harmless really. At least you didn't say "toon army" or the "geordie nation" both those terms do my nut in.

Mags it is.

toon army or toon isn't bad but geordie nation winds me up too since I'm not actually a geordie it's just stupid, it's like assuming all spurs fans are londoners

id offer around 7m.

No way you are getting him for seven though, we are paying ten with clauses so you need to dig significantly deeper.

But another 6 months of sitting on the bench because some half arse Spaniard, that Ramo's thinks is technically better, starting instead of him, again, will fix all that.

4m in Jan.

With Modric getting the shits with it all and looking to get the fuck out of there this time next year.

I have seen enough of Ramos to trust his decision making. If thats the case, so be it. Until then you will have to stump up some serious wedge for Bale.

Because that would be too easy. And fuck why wouldn't you use Geordies?

Maybe if we were religiously or racially aligned with a set of people it would be easier!

Mags it is.

toon army or toon isn't bad but geordie nation winds me up too since I'm not actually a geordie it's just stupid, it's like assuming all spurs fans are londoners

Toon army just reminds me of sky sports fans, wearing jester hats and blowing air horns.

Toon Army = The match.

Maybe if we were religiously or racially aligned with a set of people it would be easier!

me personally? well like I said, not a geordie so the "geordie nation" thing that FFS loved so much just annoys me

me personally? well like I said, not a geordie so the "geordie nation" thing that FFS loved so much just annoys me

Take away the geordie nation bollocks, geordie is a common term for toon fans, anywhere in the world.

Take away the geordie nation bollocks, geordie is a common term for toon fans, anywhere in the world.

well fine but I'm not talking about geordie I'm talking about the geordie nation term which i think is stupid

well fine but I'm not talking about geordie I'm talking about the geordie nation term which i think is stupid

:)

well you're talking to me about something and telling me to take away the only thing I'm talking about

should I just have posted "...... .. .. . ...." there?

Hello Barcodes.

Spurs fan here. You have been linked with quite a few of our soon to be ex players this window and I would interested to know which ones that you do / don't rate.

I have also put potential selling prices on there to see if you consider them value for money.

1. Pascal Chimbonda (Shimbomba) - 4/5 mil: Described as a "buccaneering" right back. Good going forward, not so good going back, prone to the odd concentration lapse. Getting on a touch. Possible replacement for poor old Stephen Carr?

2. Aaron Lennon - 6/8 mil - Looked a world beater in 05-06 but seems to have lost his way. Questionable end product and even more questionable attitude. Roots oop north but seems to be "settled" in the clubs of Essex.

3. Michael Dawson - 7-8 mil - Tradition English Centre back, wears his heart on his sleeve. What he lacks in talent, he makes up for in English Grit, he will stick his head wear it matters despite potential injury. Prone to the odd mad moment but then is there a young CB who isn't? Certainly no Titus.

Also feel free to bid on any others you may fancy.

Paul Kelmsley might be able to bring upa job lot in the back of his yellow three wheeler. The lot for 18 mil? Cushdie.

what makes you think you are a bigger club than us ?

Fuck off you stupid cunt.

And if you are Jimmy Greaves, make that a double fuck off

Fact is though, it was Sir John Hall that started this phrase.

Ask your dad if you don't believe me

I'd have Lennon here but you can keep the other two you listed.

Has that Tarrabt played many games I hear he's meant to be a canny good youngster like but haven't seen owt of him. Bale is quality shame he's Welsh and not English :) . Of course I'd have the likes of Berbatov and Keane here but most teams in the premiership wouldn't mind them. Who would you have from our squad?

Fact is though, it was Sir John Hall that started this phrase.

Ask your dad if you don't believe me

fair enough

well you're talking to me about something and telling me to take away the only thing I'm talking about

Andrew is English your third language?!??

Go back up to the bit underlined.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geordies

It's all Sky's fault allegedly, mind you I've been called it when wearing a toon shirt long before Sky existed.

Andrew is English your third language?!??

Go back up to the bit underlined.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geordies

It's all Sky's fault allegedly, mind you I've been called it when wearing a toon shirt long before Sky existed.

that was uncalled for :)

Modric :)

But seriously, for you even to talk about us taking your rejects is laughable and pricing Dawson at 7m is a sure-fire sign of early-onset dementia. Dawson is not a centre-back. He looks more like he got left back.

You're on the wind up again? No problem. We'll just lump you with Tosser Torres and the rest of the two-bit WUMs who turn up on this board looking to get a rise. I wonder if Tactical Genius Ramos will figure out a way to beat us next year? Ponder on that this summer maybe and come back next season.

id offer around 7m.

4m in Jan.

I have seen enough of Ramos to trust his decision making. If thats the case, so be it. Until then you will have to stump up some serious wedge for Bale.

I thought Bale got injured up here and that pretty much ruled him out for the season? Looked good against us going forward untill he got injured like.

I think we can look above Spurs rejects this summer no matter how much Danny wants to exercise his Ego...

Doesn't seem like a post where he's trying to exercise his ego iyam, just wondering how we rate some players in his current squad.

Welcome to TT btw mate. It's normal a lot more friendlier than this.

To be fair the Spuds have probably got more pull than us in the transfer market in this coming season and being that it's a new thing to them it's only fair that they try and flex that over us and make the most of it. Personally I think we'll be looking to be on par in the league with them next season providing Kev makes some sensible buys, the following season I'd expect us to be back above them again.

If I was picking players from them I'd struggle from the list provided, we don't need a right back, we don't need a central defender who needs babysitting. Lennon 'might' be worth having but I don't see him any different to Milner in the long run.

Edited by Armchair Pundit

But seriously, for you even to talk about us taking your rejects is laughable and pricing Dawson at 7m is a sure-fire sign of early-onset dementia. Dawson is not a centre-back. He looks more like he got left back.

You're on the wind up again? No problem. We'll just lump you with Tosser Torres and the rest of the two-bit WUMs who turn up on this board looking to get a rise. I wonder if Tactical Genius Ramos will figure out a way to beat us next year? Ponder on that this summer maybe and come back next season.

Wind your neck in man, he looks to me as if he's come with good intentions.

Wind your neck in man, he looks to me as if he's come with good intentions.

Not sure about this, his first thread was a definite attempt of wummery to get some reactions he then can use at some Spurs board. I am not too sure about this one either...