But he wasn't very good, so we sold him to Martin Jol

We all live in a fuckin goldfish bowl

a fuckin goldfish bowl

a fuckin goldfish bowl

We all live in a fuckin goldfish bowl

a fuckin goldfish bowl

a fuckin goldfish bowl

Edited by Tom_NUFC

You in that alternate universe again Leazes?

He's gone, nowt to do with Souness now.

41016[/snapback]

hmmm you are right, but why ignore the points I made. You're not another with rose tinted specs © are you, just because we have won 2 games, while playing shit .......

Are you also one of those who said that Jeanarse, Ameobi, Kluivert would be class ............

41019[/snapback]

Broken record tbh.

just think, as it isn't model professional [on this occasion] Dyer, Souness would have binned him, told the whole football world he was not wanted, and deluded himself he is a "winner" for winning an argument where he holds all the cards. [which consoles him for not winning prizes as a football manager - what would a psychologist make of that I wonder ]  ...

.....and we would have got about 2 or 3 million quid for him instead of 7.

The fact that the hopeless spineless arse is only worth that at the most [as I said 2 years ago......] is irrelevant I'm sure you get the gist of the point ..........

41014[/snapback]

Leazes, I've got a bit of time for you mate but you're making yourself sound daft IMO. Jenas has done nowt wrong and even if he had he isn't at the club any more anyway.

Jade is harmless tbh.  Blame all of the mongs that buy Closer, Heat, OK and the guff that line her pockets :D

40882[/snapback]

Yeah, you can't knock her for taking the chance to make money out of being an imbecile, its the wankers who read these mags and who for some reason allow their lives to revolve around what celebs and minor celebs are doing/thinking/wearing/shagging etc.

40967[/snapback]

Good point.

A mate of mine's lass actually thinks she's part of this whole glossy mag thing when in reality she's a part time nurse. The thing is the stupid cow has convinced herself that she's not and now carries everything around in designer paper bags wearing a cheaper version of the things she's seen these so called celebs wearing in the aforementioned Glossy mags.

IMO she would look more at home in a glossy wank mag looking at the get-up's she sports from day to day.

:blink:

40974[/snapback]

I believe wtdog on SMB refers to these types as 'weekend millionaires'. He reckons his sister is one :lol:

You in that alternate universe again Leazes?

He's gone, nowt to do with Souness now.

41016[/snapback]

hmmm you are right, but why ignore the points I made. You're not another with rose tinted specs © are you, just because we have won 2 games, while playing shit .......

Are you also one of those who said that Jeanarse, Ameobi, Kluivert would be class ............

41019[/snapback]

Broken record tbh.

41034[/snapback]

but - i was right !

When will Souness be binned ......... ??????????????

And - it's no more a broken record than the posts saying that Souness needs more time/backing etc etc, by people who can't make a judgement, once a shit manager always a shite manager

Edited by LeazesMag

just think, as it isn't model professional [on this occasion] Dyer, Souness would have binned him, told the whole football world he was not wanted, and deluded himself he is a "winner" for winning an argument where he holds all the cards. [which consoles him for not winning prizes as a football manager - what would a psychologist make of that I wonder ]  ...

The fact that the hopeless spineless arse is only worth that at the most [as I said 2 years ago......] is irrelevant I'm sure you get the gist of the point ..........

41014[/snapback]

Leazes, I've got a bit of time for you mate but you're making yourself sound daft IMO. Jenas has done nowt wrong and even if he had he isn't at the club any more anyway.

41053[/snapback]

point is Alex, you are right he did nowt wrong, however he was a shit player, and I've nowt against selling shit players, but I do with shit managers who sell good players ..........

41014[/snapback]

41053[/snapback]

point is Alex, you are right he did nowt wrong, however he was a shit player, and I've nowt against selling shit players, but I do with shit managers who sell good players ..........

41059[/snapback]

Just attack Souness for stuff you think he does wrong then, rather than stuff he might have done if circumstances were different. I mean, obviously it's up to you and you can post what you want but this thread was more about Jade Goodey tbh :lol:

Someone gets stabbed at a party Jermaine Jenas attended. Bummer.

But how you can use that as a dig at Souness, i'm not entirely sure. Please elaborate.

41101[/snapback]

You don't really want him to elaborate do you? :lol:

41014[/snapback]

If I were you I would stop worrying about the people wearing rose-tinted glasses and start worrying about the people wearing white coats

41014[/snapback]

If I were you I would stop worrying about the people wearing rose-tinted glasses and start worrying about the people wearing white coats

41122[/snapback]

:lol:

Gold!

Leazesmags arguments have become so strange I don't even understand his point anymore. He's pro-Souness right?  :lol:

41151[/snapback]

I have me doubts about Souness mesel, but I can't help thinking LM would go apopleptic if things worked out well for NUFC under him! :D

Why am I not surprised at Jenas hanging around the poseurs ?

"He only attended a party" - yeah - but theres parties and "Oh ! Darling !" parties, isnt there ? Notice - frequented by celebrities.

Impressed by Dwight Yorke chasing and nailing a mugger. Very impressed.

41014[/snapback]

41122[/snapback]

:lol::blink::D

Brilliant.

Why am I not surprised at Jenas hanging around the poseurs ?

"He only attended a party" - yeah - but theres parties and "Oh ! Darling !" parties, isnt there ? Notice - frequented by celebrities.

Impressed by Dwight Yorke chasing and nailing a mugger. Very impressed.

41426[/snapback]

Only because it was a woman tbh.

Leazesmags arguments have become so strange I don't even understand his point anymore. He's pro-Souness right?  :lol:

41151[/snapback]

makes perfect sense to me !

Souness got rid of him for being a party goer and mixing with arseholes, right ?

If it had had anything to do with football ability, he'd have kept him .....

41151[/snapback]

I have me doubts about Souness mesel, but I can't help thinking LM would go apopleptic if things worked out well for NUFC under him! :D

41387[/snapback]

define "well".

Still waiting for anyone to take up the wager, will Souness match the top 4, champions league 2nd phase, or not ?

I reckon the men in white coats should be chasing those who think he will