Modric Explains Newcash Snub

Douggy B

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats with all the shit names for us by the way?

''Newcash/Barcodes etc etc''

Chelski and ManUre

LOLZER!!!11

Are you a Chelsea fan too now? Or is it Man U again as they won this season? :up:

Chelski and ManUre

LOLZER!!!11

Are you a Chelsea fan too now? Or is it Man U again as they won this season? :up:

Christ, can your craic get any worse? Seriously man, improve or don't address me again you complete dullard.

Chelski and ManUre

LOLZER!!!11

Are you a Chelsea fan too now? Or is it Man U again as they won this season? :lol:

Christ, can your craic get any worse? Seriously man, improve or don't address me again you complete dullard.

Aye I bow down to your towering charisma and wit, only Gemmial can match you. :lol:;)

But it's still crack, unless you're speaking Irish gaelic and deliberately gaelicising it, or just being a pretentious wanker..... oh wait, never mind. :up:

Edited by Fop

I think Newcastle can do better than him for themselves in the transfer window.

They probably can, but they will have to pay handsomely for it.

Not especially, his price is quite inflated.

Thats what they said about Carrick and look how that worked out.

I still don`t think Carrick was worth what they paid for him.

But has no relation whatsoever to this. Carrick was PL proven though.

I'd rather have Alonso than Carrick any day of the week.

Oh dear me. That is why SAF is SAF and not just AF.

SAF is SAF because they started handing out knighthoods like Green Shield Stamps - not because he chose Michael Carrick over Xabi Alonso you fucktard...

Jesus wept! :up:

I heard Bobby got his because he bought Bellamy...

kind of recognising his work with troubled youngsters.

Bobby got his because for once he remembered the first names of his starting XI so I heard... :up:

Probably my favourite football anecdote that one. :lol:

I'm not sure if I like the new slightly less dickheadish Torres.

Dont get sucked in just because he has found someone new to try and wind up.

I've checked and he is still a grade A cunt.

I'm not sure if I like the new slightly less dickheadish Torres.

Dont get sucked in just because he has found someone new to try and wind up.

I've checked and he is still a grade A cunt.

I think you should be a cock as well. Stop being so nice to us! Call me a Geordie knob now!!!

Bilic told him spurs would be perfect?

Was Bilic not the one who came out ranting and raving telling the press that newcastle would be perfect for modric that we were next big lcub under the top 4, on level with spurs but with more financial power or something like that

rumors so far on all our transfers have been insane, and its only going get worse with the euros esp if anyone from the clubs at certain games

Quotes from Slaven Bilic, the national team coach of Modric:

"I would be very happy if Luka finds a new club before Euro 2008. I would want this for all of my players who are looking for new clubs and are at the end of their contracts.

"As for Luka, Newcastle United are no doubt a big club - just behind the top five"

"NUFC are in the range of Chelsea, Leeds United and Aston Villa but can invest a lot more money in new signings than let's say Tottenham.

"Also it's more likely that Newcastle will be English champions than Tottenham. Luka wouldn't be making a mistake if he signs for The Magpies."

Less of the "Newcash" please. It's very snobbish and doesn't do you lot any good either really.

That and I've been trying so very hard not to make comments about Jewish money-grabbers for the last 18 hours or so.

Less of the "Newcash" please. It's very snobbish and doesn't do you lot any good either really.

That and I've been trying so very hard not to make comments about Jewish money-grabbers for the last 18 hours or so.

Oy!

Oy!

Vey!

It doesn't make much sense (etymology-wise) either, at least stuff like barcodes kind of does. Especially if he is determined to restructure.

It doesn't make much sense (etymology-wise) either, at least stuff like barcodes kind of does. Especially if he is determined to restructure.

It would make sense if

a )we were a club with no real history of success

b )we had never spent large amounts of money before

But as neither of these are true, you're right, it doesn't make sense. It would fit if we were in QPR's position. Even so, it's a horrible and elitist implication that only certain clubs with 'old money' deserve wealth and success. Or at least that's how I see it, maybe I'm giving the spurs fans too much credit.

It would make sense if

But as neither of these are true, you're right, it doesn't make sense. It would fit if we were in QPR's position. Even so, it's a horrible and elitist implication that only certain clubs with 'old money' deserve wealth and success. Or at least that's how I see it, maybe I'm giving the spurs fans too much credit.

a )we were a club with no real history of success - No comment.

b )we had never spent large amounts of money before - Newcash was around pre Ashley.

It would make sense if

b )we had never spent large amounts of money before - Newcash was around pre Ashley.

a )I'm not going to get into another long drawn out arguement of the relative successes and failures of our clubs - I think we're pretty much on a par with each other to be honest. I'm sure Stevie or someone will be along later if you really want to get embroiled in that shitstorm

b )Well I've never bloody heard it before. And like I said, the first point needs to hold as well, which it doesn't.

It would make sense if

Historically we do fine. The years before Keegan and John Halls board don't really count, in some ways the greatest success imaginable is that the club survived it.

Since Keegan we've been pretty successful by any definition barring winning cups/leagues, and clearly only WUMs pretend that is the only definition of success.

And yet the cash spent wasn't from some sugar-daddy as such (in fact all involved made a hefty profit for initial investment), and in later days by pushing the level of debt up too high - and I've never heard of "Newcash" till recently.

But whichever way you look at it, it needs a "ley" on the end to make the remotest bit of sense. :up: