Most overated Prem players

Douggy B

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robbie Keane and Zlatan Ibramhimavic are both crap and still get paid a lot.

Yeh. Total shite... :nah:

He is, if you compare his goals ratio to his wage bill.........................but I suppose you`re not the right person to ask about such matters. Who cares about such trivial things.................pay him what he wants, he`s a big name. :D

He is, if you compare his goals ratio to his wage bill.........................but I suppose you`re not the right person to ask about such matters. Who cares about such trivial things.................pay him what he wants, he`s a big name. :D

Actually I may replace Trebuchet with Ibra. At least the Frenchman scores the odd goal.

He's fucking having a laugh now isn't he first calling Arteta average and now calling Zlatan crap :D Have you ever seen Ibrahimovic play Torres? 32 goals in 53 games for Inter is a very good return he also contributes loads to the rest of play not overrated at all.

Well we are sorting that out now.

What we paid players was never really my decision anyway, I kept trying to call Mr.Shepherd but I just couldn't find his number!

what the fuck do wages have to do with how good a player actually is

He's fucking having a laugh now isn't he first calling Arteta average and now calling Zlatan crap :D Have you ever seen Ibrahimovic play Torres? 32 goals in 53 games for Inter is a very good return he also contributes loads to the rest of play not overrated at all.

Sure I have.....................every time we knock Juve out of Europe!

He`s one of the highest paid players in football and is really crap value for it..............as park life said.

I think the most annoying factor with Zlatan is despite his abilities sometimes he doesn't turn up for the big occassion, especially in the Champions League, well that also really applies for most of Inter as well.

Try signing him then!.................if wages have nothing to do with it, why is it that 'top' players earn so much?............chew on it for a while! :icon_lol:

he just goes as missing in big games as Ronaldo does.

He doesn`t go missing in big games.................he`s simply marked more closely and by better players. Another myth dispelled.

Try signing him then!.................if wages have nothing to do with it, why is it that 'top' players earn so much?............chew on it for a while! :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

He doesn`t go missing in big games.................he`s simply marked more closely and by better players. Another myth dispelled.

just like Ibrahimovic.

and i've yet to see Ronaldo set a big game alight (Champions League Semi / Final or League vs. Top 4) while I have seen Ibrahimovic dominate big games (Roma away for Juve in 2005, Real Madrid away in 2006, Milan at home this season).

if you can't handle getting marked are you world class?

Sure I have.....................every time we knock Juve out of Europe!

He`s one of the highest paid players in football and is really crap value for it..............as park life said.

But I've just proven he's of good value with a goal tally in excess of 1 in 2 also as sloop john mentioned he contributes loads of assists.

Yes he is on massive wages but most players are, he is just as good if not better than other players that earn around as much as he does.

Edited by Barton7

Guest alex

I completely agree.

i completely disagree

Do you know what about though?

I completely agree.

i completely disagree

That would be an ecumenical matter.

I completely agree.

i completely disagree

ronaldo doesnt go missing in big games, he just isnt as good as he is against the teams outside the top 4, but you can say that about more or less every player in the world. Also scoring in the champions league final and being man utds biggest threat at the nou camp isnt exactly bad considering man utds team is full of world class players

I completely agree.

i completely disagree

ronaldo doesnt go missing in big games, he just isnt as good as he is against the teams outside the top 4, but you can say that about more or less every player in the world. Also scoring in the champions league final and being man utds biggest threat at the nou camp isnt exactly bad considering man utds team is full of world class players

What about his bottling of those two penalties?

I completely agree.

i completely disagree

What about his bottling of those two penalties?

what about the pens in the arsenal game where he scored the 1st one then had to take it again and scored again? also plenty of world class players have missed pens

Guest alex

Generally speaking, he's gone missing in big games. The recent CL final was probably as well as he's played in a big game. He still disappeared out of the game though, although so did the rest of his team. I suppose he did well in the FA Cup final a few years back but that was against Millwall. I think he's class by the way but he's still a bit of a 'flat track bully'.

Edited by alex