Today's EURO matches

Besty

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very dodgy penalty, that. Poland have every right to feel robbed, they survived Austria's early attack and outplayed them for the rest of the match. Shocking decision.

Although it has to be said their goal was offside.

To both Danny and Torres...

If you're going to make informed, worthwhile contributions to the threads within this message board then great - you're more than welcome.

If you're going to have a pop at each other every now and then for the sake of it then please, fuck off and do it on someone else's patch.

I don't want to hear any of this "he started it..." etc. bollocks because you've both been guilty of it in time and it takes two to tango. It gets ridiculous after a very short period of time.

To both Danny and Torres...

If you're going to make informed, worthwhile contributions to the threads within this message board then great - you're more than welcome.

If you're going to have a pop at each other every now and then for the sake of it then please, fuck off and do it on someone else's patch.

I don't want to hear any of this "he started it..." etc. bollocks because you've both been guilty of it in time and it takes two to tango. It gets ridiculous after a very short period of time.

You do realise that almost every post he makes, he is either disagreeing with someone or on the windup?

the boy is pond life.

Very dodgy penalty, that. Poland have every right to feel robbed, they survived Austria's early attack and outplayed them for the rest of the match. Shocking decision.

I disagree. The penalty may have been dodgy, but Austria deserved at least a point out of that game (and the game against Croatia), and unlike Switzerland they got a deserved slice of luck. They're in for a right hammering against the Germans, mind. :)

Poland have been one of the biggest disappointments so far. After watching them and Greece, I've realised that finishing top of your qualification group isn't a very useful indicator of how good a team really is.

Gutted for the Poles. Thought the decision just about crept into the "it's a pen" category. Stupid to be shirt pulling like a moron when the stakes were so high late on. :)

Gutted for the Poles. Thought the decision just about crept into the "it's a pen" category. Stupid to be shirt pulling like a moron when the stakes were so high late on. :)

It was shirt pulling and all but that kind of infringement had been going on all game in both penalty boxes. For Webb to decide it was a penalty in the 93rd minute reeked of "big decision" refereeing and I despise it.

Bilic such a legend.

He's a nationalistic grade A twat with no sense for sportsmanship tbh.

He's a good manager though. Fantastic in motivating players and letting his team play some decent football. I am not sure if he was a success for any other team but Croatia.

Croatia totally deserved it. They were the better team for nearly the whole 90 minutes. It's telling when Lehmann is your best player. Frings and Ballack got bossed in midfield and losing far too many balls. Set pieces were crap as well. Only with Schweinsteiger came a bit of creativity. It probably wasn't a red card, but if you push a player you are always in trouble.

There are too many players who are not in form. Without a major increase from nearly everybody it will even be difficult against Austria...

The defence looks edgy and Lehmann is a constant liability.

No way was that a pen. Webb really is a tool.

clueless. definate pen. poland were only unlucky because they are hardly ever given. if it had happened outside the box a freekick would have been given.

............against other lightweights.

Frings and Ballack lightweights?

They were both rubbish today. Ballack was appalling and is hardly what one would call a heavyweight.

Spends more time moaning than playing.

here's an idea.... ignore it! ;)

Even the "You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Torres." is starting to piss me off now ;)

:lol: ........................ :icon_lol:

Edited by Torres