Today's EURO matches

Besty

five live said this morning that if Romania win and France and Italy draw, france and italy have to take penalties to decide who gets third place in order to calculate the coefficients after the tournament.

Ridiculous.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

five live said this morning that if Romania win and France and Italy draw, france and italy have to take penalties to decide who gets third place in order to calculate the coefficients after the tournament.

Ridiculous.

I read Uefa have since said that no penalty shoot-out will occur regardless of what happens. Clicky

Ridiculous.

I read Uefa have since said that no penalty shoot-out will occur regardless of what happens. Clicky

:lol:

I've always said Shelagh Fogarty was a dipshit.

Ridiculous.

:lol:

I've always said Shelagh Fogarty was a dipshit.

Tbf, Uefa seem to be making it up as they go along.

FUCK, literally as the pen is given and the ref is reaching for a card my feed died. No idea if it's already been taken or if he was sent off... GAH!

BTW...

2012: Samir Nasri's game lasts, what, 20 minutes? He's the man to make way as Raymond Domenech shores up the defence with Jean-Alain Boumsong. Can things get any worse for France?

:D

Toni clearly having a Gomez

Poor man's Peter Crouch according to Eamon Dunphy.

But to be fair his ball control for the penalty was sublime and the chance just afterwards with his back to goal well taken.

feed's gone again. I'm going out to get some proper food. bah humbug to all this lark

Have you not got a TV which tunes into BBC1? :D

Toni clearly having a Gomez

Poor man's Peter Crouch according to Eamon Dunphy.

But to be fair his ball control for the penalty was sublime and the chance just afterwards with his back to goal well taken.

"Poor man's Peter Crouch"? I'm not his biggest fan, but Toni is about three times the player that Crouch is.

I could see Romania going through tonight. They draw with the Dutch, Italy draw with France.

Agree. Wouldn't be happy with that though, I want Italy to qualify.

I wish they were in group A so they could have been the first team to go out.

Still bitter about the World Cup then? :D

Should change his username to Amaro :lol:

Italy is to me as south of the Tyne is to stevie :rip:

Fucking cheating cunts do it again!

Edit: Saint or provence, alex?

Edited by sammynb

OK, they beat you in a moderately unfair manner once - why stay hung up about it for years to come? That'd be like the Germans still being bitter about the Azeri linesman in 1966...

...oh, wait.

OK, they beat you in a moderately unfair manner once - why stay hung up about it for years to come? That'd be like the Germans still being bitter about the Azeri linesman in 1966...

...oh, wait.

You're right Meenzer, seeing the lass is part Italian and I have a thing in general for Italian booty, why would I be bitter :D

And they don't call him aussie Chris Vieri for nothing :rip:

...oh, wait.

By the way I thought you'd be more inclined to support the Greeks :D