Today's EURO matches

Besty

Hoping for a good game tonight. The French have been moaning about the way Romania played since Monday (a bit like after their 2 defeats to Scotland) and how they are so good against teams who play football...

Hoping for 4-2 to the Dutch.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping for a good game tonight. The French have been moaning about the way Romania played since Monday (a bit like after their 2 defeats to Scotland) and how they are so good against teams who play football...

French going out would be great.

Holland are playing some awesome football at the moment and the only team holding a candle to them IMO is the Portuguese. Should be those two in the final IMO.

Italy had the possession but not the finishing. Romania were good for the win IMO. I'm praying for a Romanian victory int eh next game. Both World Cup finalists out in the first round - yes please.

1-0... Kuyt header.

I wish he'd stop doing that really messes with my Kuyt is shit campaign.

He`s a very underrated player, really is mate. interesting that VB plays him on the left too. I like him a lot.

1-0... Kuyt header.

He`s a very underrated player, really is mate. interesting that VB plays him on the left too. I like him a lot.

I might have to dismantle my Kuyt is shit bandwagon at this rate. :lol:

1-0... Kuyt header.

I might have to dismantle my Kuyt is shit bandwagon at this rate. :lol:

hes stil shit

4-1, so almost right - Holland are looking a classy team at the moment. Hopefully they go far in this tournament as they're very entertaining also. Can't say the same about France and Italy mind.

The fucking Shitalians deserve to go home for their diving antics at the end of today's match - Luca Toni is a class player so why's he feel the need to carry on like he did.

Worthy world champions? Fuck right off!

Nice to see them getting lavish praise across the board this morning.

Of course, if Keegan was in charge he'd have got slated for the naivety behind the attack, attack, attack approach, letting the players dictate his tactics and the papers would assure us they'd come unstuck sooner or later.