What the fuck?

Craig

Those Lions were obviously swayed by the media, Eurovision and IKEA... and obviously they're not geordie llions, cos gays aren't normal up here.

There are gay lions. It's on film.

The one in The Wizard of Oz was a friend of Dorothy.

It was those sparkly red shoes, they will do it to a boy everytime!

So does this make Dorothy the first recognised fag hag?

I used to work with a guy who was ex navy who used to get irate when I used to say "hello sailor" whenever he walked in the door, apparently according to him, your only gay if your the reciever, I remember him going billy spastic when I asked him if they had an arm wrestle to work out who one was straight and who was the fag before they got down to the business of buggery

I used to work with a guy who was ex navy who used to get irate when I used to say "hello sailor" whenever he walked in the door, apparently according to him, your only gay if your the reciever, I remember him going billy spastic when I asked him if they had an arm wrestle to work out who one was straight and who was the fag before they got down to the business of buggery

That's sound logic.

No WAY is it gay to get an erection and then stuff it in a bloke's hoop. :lol:

:lol: I love military denial. Like a gay bloke trapped on a boat full of women for several weeks would suddenly develop a mysterious vagina fetish, then revert to being completely gay as soon as he was on land again...

:lol: I love military denial. Like a gay bloke trapped on a boat full of women for several weeks would suddenly develop a mysterious vagina fetish, then revert to being completely gay as soon as he was on land again...

It's the uniforms I reckon.

It's the uniforms I reckon.

The stiffening qualities of starch? ;)