Expectations For Next Season?

David Kelly

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

Some good reading in this thread, not least in my own boundless optimism....

Top 6.

We shouldn't lose a point at home until after Christmas.

I'm not worried at all. I'm certain talented players will be coming in before the season starts.

:scratchchin:

I wonder if my prediction of winning the first 12 on the bounce this season is equally deluded. :razz:

Relegation

someone was right!

i've got to admit, i never considered relegation at all possible until the nightmare transfer window closed and keegan walked. even then it didn't appear inevitible until after jfk was appointed.

hopefully he realises that there are significant differences between a football club and any other company he has owned.

:scratchchin:

When it comes to first team purchases then Keegan should be the one deciding how that budget is spent.

:razz: :razz:

Edited by ewerk

Just bought some Wrigleys Extra Chewing Gum. It's the official chewing gum of the Premier League, does the Fizzy Pop league have an official chewing gum, as seeing the Premier League logo is too hard.

Hubba Bubba?

Just bought some Wrigleys Extra Chewing Gum. It's the official chewing gum of the Premier League, does the Fizzy Pop league have an official chewing gum, as seeing the Premier League logo is too hard.

Hubba Bubba?

Hubba Bubba and Coca Cola, it's aliteration overload :scratchchin: .