Wimbledon

Kevin Carr's Gloves

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to go this year. I havent got any pre-booked tickets but just going to take in the atmosphere and hopefully get to see a few bitches grunting later in the day.

You saw that ladies number one Caroline Wozniacki?? She has to be the best ever, better than Kournikova, or that other one with the green eyes who's good. She's enough to cause a car crash imo.

5mikc1.jpg

Like a beautiful dove covered in shit this picture though.

Is that the one that got a tit reduction?

Nar that's her there...

simona-halep-busty-and-sweaty.jpg

Waste of time getting them reduced she's shite, at least she had one thing going for her. Well two.

Betfred

The main and perhaps only semi-realistic hope of someone new winning it is Murray. Lump on.

Djokovic hasn't won it either. Better chance than Murray imo. I've had a little nibble myself like. Really fancy another Nadal v Federer final tbh.

Betfred

The main and perhaps only semi-realistic hope of someone new winning it is Murray. Lump on.

Djokovic hasn't won it either. Better chance than Murray imo. I've had a little nibble myself like. Really fancy another Nadal v Federer final tbh.

If all four get through to the quarters will it be Federer V Djokovic and Nadal V Murray?

I havent seen the standings or how it'll pan out yet

Betfred

After that first set in Paris, I doubt Roger has it in him.

Betfred

If all four get through to the quarters will it be Federer V Djokovic and Nadal V Murray?

Aye, no.2 seed v3 & 1v4 respectively.

Edit: Federer's no.3 actually this year but the same applies re: the line-ups.

Edited by alex

Betfred

If that's the case, I can see a Nadal/Djokovic final, unless Federer pulls out his miraculous grass court form, because he hasn't hit the heights he's used to unfortunately, he's such a magical player when in top form

Betfred

If that's the case, I can see a Nadal/Djokovic final, unless Federer pulls out his miraculous grass court form, because he hasn't hit the heights he's used to unfortunately, he's such a magical player when in top form

I would agree until he hit those heights against Djokovic at the French recently.