Horrible Mackem bastards

dopaz

news_logo.gif

The real Harry Potter

In a suprise statement today Harry Potter's creator and author of the fantasy series, Joanne Rowling OBE admitted the protagonist which in previous interviews she claims was conceived whilst on a train trip from Manchester to London in 1990, in fact was shaped long before that fateful day.

With the recent disappointment of England's failure to qualify for the 2008 European Championship Ms Rowling has taken to pondering her own football disappointment whilst growing up as a Bristol City fan.

In a recent exclusive one on one interview with BBC's book of the month reporter, Sharon Reeder, Ms Rowling let slip.

me_small.jpg

"You know I remember those cold winter trips to away grounds up and down the country in the 1980s supporting City and although the football often wasn't anthing to write home about there was so much more to the experience."

"Like there was this one ball boy up north way, Newcastle I think, around 1988 who I pictured as a dungeons and dragons type."

"He had this sort of calm, soft, geekiness about him, with this hair cut. I don't know you could say it was kind of a bowl cut

with bed hair and those ears!"

"It's a wonder he didn't get frost bite."

"And when I look back on it, it was him who I could see as Harry Potter in my mind that day on the train."

"The sort of child who needs a bit of magic to make them special."

Twenty years on, it seems after much searching Ms Rowling has found the really Harry Potter, among the magic of St James's Park.

Story from BBC NEWS:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/hi/uk_n.../hahahahaha.stm

Published: 2008/06/29 09:09:46 GMT

© BBC MMVIII

• 3 weeks later...

Here we go then. Dopaz (OP) email me these to post up after he got them off the Mackem.

picsfc1my3.jpg

picsfc2kt2.jpg

Oh and er :lol:

:D

Just e-mailed the club with the pics attached asking for an explanation.

and someone to do a swift check to make sure!

To be fair mind that still doesn't prove that it's there. Could have hung it up, taken the photo then taken it down.

Also, if it is there, isn't it the shirt from the season we dicked them 4-1 on thier own turf? Canny curse that like..!

Either way, find it, burn it, then burn them.

That pic shows the rag hung over the top of the ladder; purely so the photo could be taken of the mackems being really daring :D . I'd bet 80 rupees that the shirt was taken down off the ladder after the pic and was put back on the scaley-skinned twat who was wearing it that day, and was never left behind the sign when it was put up. Nee chance.

EDIT: A bit of education for those of you who, incorrectly, use the term 'toe rag'. The correct term is TOW RAG. It defines someone who is pretty useless and could only be used for a limited purpose. A tow rag is a scruffy piece of cloth that would be hung on the back of a car being towed (Tow rag) as a warning to other motorists, or hung on a projecting object e.g. a ladder on the back of a truck - again as a warning. Hmmmm, rag, ladder, now where have I seen those two together recently ???

Edited by snakehips

That pic shows the rag hung over the top of the ladder; purely so the photo could be taken of the mackems being really daring :lol: . I'd bet 80 rupees that the shirt was taken down off the ladder after the pic and was put back on the scaley-skinned twat who was wearing it that day, and was never left behind the sign when it was put up. Nee chance.

EDIT: A bit of education for those of you who, incorrectly, use the term 'toe rag'. The correct term is TOW RAG. It defines someone who is pretty useless and could only be used for a limited purpose. A tow rag is a scruffy piece of cloth that would be hung on the back of a car being towed (Tow rag) as a warning to other motorists, or hung on a projecting object e.g. a ladder on the back of a truck - again as a warning. Hmmmm, rag, ladder, now where have I seen those two together recently ???

:D

Good Morning Nick

Thank you for your below e-mail, I have spoken to our Stadium Manager

and he has told me that we have been notified about this before.

This incident occurred about five years ago when we were updating the

tunnel area, the contractors involved were dealt with at the time and it

was not an employee of the club.

We can also confirm that this shirt is not hidden behind the 'Howay the

lads' sign.

Kind regards

Jo

NUFC Customer Services

Good Morning Nick

lads' sign.

Kind regards

Jo

NUFC Customer Services

That means there must be another one somewhere, the curse will never be lifted. :D

Good Morning Wacky (name changed)

lads' sign.

Kind regards

Jo

Joanne Nichols

PA to the Facilities Manager

Operations Department

Tel: 0191 201 8558

Fax: 0191 201 8610

E-mail: joanne.nichols@nufc.co.uk

Thats exactly the same email word for word. They must keep a template for it after getting asked so often since I was alledged to have been done :D