July 1st - September 1st

I R Toon Fan

Guest Keiichi Tsuchiya
Right we haven't been very active but not we'll see how what our aims are. We'll keep a watchful eye and chronicle our thoughts on this appropriate topic.

Most teams haven't to be honest.

Right we haven't been very active but not we'll see how what our aims are. We'll keep a watchful eye and chronicle our thoughts on this appropriate topic.

Most teams have a better squad than ours.

We haven't got a strong enough squad to just sit back and watch we need to be active and aggressive to get what we want.

do we really need yet another transfers thread like? :)

It's not just for transfers as I said it's to chronicle the events between July 1st and September 1st. Be it Bartons departure, Kaka's signing or Martins swanky new weave. I aint predudise say what you feel. (Unless it diminishes the threads credibility) <_<

that's twice you've used the word "chronicle" and I think I speak for us all when I say

FUCK OFF ANAL YOU LEATHER FACED FUCK KNUCKLED GOBSHITE!

<_<

Guest Keiichi Tsuchiya

We haven't got a strong enough squad to just sit back and watch we need to be active and aggressive to get what we want.

Have you told Keegan this?

No need to panic yet, but if Barton has gone now as well, and I think Keegan was right about needing 4-5 quality players to come in with last seasons squad, then a lot of work to be done.

No need to panic yet, but if Barton has gone now as well, and I think Keegan was right about needing 4-5 quality players to come in with last seasons squad, then a lot of work to be done.

Aye there has been a few gone. I'm not panicking but I'm just hoping things start to kick off now the window is open.

Doesn't this Forum implode irrespective of reality anyway?

Reality has no role to play on this here forum. :rolleyes:

Damn straight, anyone would think we weren't relegated for 2 seasons on the trot and are now currently languishing in whatever they are calling the 3rd division this week.

Doesn't this Forum implode irrespective of reality anyway?

Reality has no role to play on this here forum. :rolleyes:

Damn straight, anyone would think we weren't relegated for 2 seasons on the trot and are now currently languishing in whatever they are calling the 3rd division this week.

I've managed to blank that - childsplay tbh.