Fifa 09

swindont

I'm so bored of playing Inter!!! :icon_lol: I like to choose smaller teams instead of just going the best teams all the time (yawn) :( Also if the opponent chooses a small team it makes for a more skilled game instead of just repeatedly hitting through-ball and charging though the defence with you're big fast striker! That's not football (well not as we know it!) If anyone wants a game give me a shout.

I'll give you a game in about half an hour if you want? I'll add you now on LIVE. :rolleyes:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played: 105 Won: 41 Lost: 59

Too many people leave when you beat them so I don't think the result registers.

The amount of times I have had a tidy 2-0 against Manchester United and some bugger quits.

Played again Man U with Bradford City* just to see if the Man U fan would change his team.

Got beat 4-0 but I at least competed. :nufc:

*The worst team I could think of in any respect.

I'm on live. Absolutely hate cunts who a) pick man u and put ronaldo up front and ;) if winning by a goal in the 2nd half, start playing across the back 4, showing they fear you. I get very wound up :lol:

Anyways, add me if y'all like, duffnufc, i play a good bit.

Anyone seen the new downloadable add-on EA are releasing for 09?

Looks canny, card management sim. Earn points through playing matches and upgrade your team etc...

Probs cost :lol:

Indeed. Apparently $15 or something. Can't really see the point in it personally. Just seems like a LOT of hassle to play a football game. But I'm sure there's a market for it.

I'm on live. Absolutely hate cunts who a) pick man u and put ronaldo up front and ;) if winning by a goal in the 2nd half, start playing across the back 4, showing they fear you. I get very wound up :lol:

Tell me about it. Its hard enough to catch the fucker as it is, let alone with Taylor and Collocini giving pursuit. I just hate cunts who pick Man United all together. You make it obvious that you are being a half decent team, and still they go and pick United. Best bet is to switch to Barcelona as soon as they click their ready sign on United.

The other thing that annoys me is when they get cheap little goals. I will be playing some nice football and go one nil up, then they will leg it down the wing with some ridiculously fast winger, run into the box, and pass it back to a striker when the keeper has come out a bit who practically has an empty net to slot home into. Just a cheap way to score goals >_>

Indeed. Apparently $15 or something. Can't really see the point in it personally. Just seems like a LOT of hassle to play a football game. But I'm sure there's a market for it.

??????

Just done the Adidas live update free and got a full Premier League update, Nolan, Taylor, Lovenpants all in my Newcastle squad free of charge.

Tell me about it. Its hard enough to catch the fucker as it is, let alone with Taylor and Collocini giving pursuit. I just hate cunts who pick Man United all together. You make it obvious that you are being a half decent team, and still they go and pick United. Best bet is to switch to Barcelona as soon as they click their ready sign on United.

The other thing that annoys me is when they get cheap little goals. I will be playing some nice football and go one nil up, then they will leg it down the wing with some ridiculously fast winger, run into the box, and pass it back to a striker when the keeper has come out a bit who practically has an empty net to slot home into. Just a cheap way to score goals >_>

Definately, does my head in.

I'm ranked in the top 4 or 5000 but playing these sort of petty cunts just puts my ranking to shit.

??????

Just done the Adidas live update free and got a full Premier League update, Nolan, Taylor, Lovenpants all in my Newcastle squad free of charge.

That isn't an Adidas live seasons update, everyone should have that by now if they have played on Live since they updated it :lol: Lovenpants scored his first goal for me just recently, actually.

Was also about to play some Man Utd nub, so I switched to Barcelona to make it a fairer game, and so he goes and quits. Bloody bastard just couldn't take not playing against something with 4 stars or under.

Just tried playing someone who's default team were Aston Villa so I moved to Lyon of the same rating and he moved to Barcelona!

Bastard!

Ending up beating him 5-1 with Inter anyway :lol: