Earphones

luckyluke

I've got Shure E2Cs which I've had a few times now. Really, really good quality earphones and the noise cancellation works a treat (necessary when getting the bus through Byker every morning). Also it's a slightly cheaper option compared to other Shure ones, depends how much you want to pay though.

My only criticism with that particular model is that the wires inside sometimes get a bit mangled so you lose sound, I don't care for mine particuarly well though so that probably doesn't help.

Ive got these, bit steep but worth the money ( they can be found a hell of a lot cheaper than this!)

http://www.amazon.com/Bang-Olufsen-A-8-A8-...3961435-1779636

tbh you dont get the sound quality out of an i pod cos if your anything like me 90percent of the music on there is off an mp3

Edited by J69

I got some Bose QC3s, not sure there is a better headphone available.

Are they genuinely that good?

Bose stuff is usually pretty good, but often not all it's made up to be (Bose car systems and Ipod docks for instance are good, but not astounding).

Bose stuff is usually pretty good, but often not all it's made up to be (Bose car systems and Ipod docks for instance are good, but not astounding).

Never been that impressed by any iPod docks, the Bose one i had a few years ago was alright, did a job.

These things come into their own when you're traveling, the sound is lush, the clarity across the sound spectrum is exceptional. They aren't pro ones though.

Never been that impressed by any iPod docks, the Bose one i had a few years ago was alright, did a job.

These things come into their own when you're traveling, the sound is lush, the clarity across the sound spectrum is exceptional. They aren't pro ones though.

Yeah people that have them do seem to be well pleased with them, I've been very tempted since the first model, guess I'm going to have to get around to listening to a set. :jesuswept:

Thats more like it 2J, £8. Can't believe people pay £200 for a pair of headphones. :jesuswept:

It's worth paying a bit more like. Not necessarily that much, but Luke did ask for 'fancy dan'.. :D

Some of those in-ear ones look like specifically designed deafness aids (which isn't the same thing as hearing aids, although you made need them later). Like sunglasses you insert around the eyeball.

• 6 months later...

Doink.

Any others I should know about? My iPod heedphones have just died and I fancy getting a decent pair this time, as I use it every day.

The temporary shit pair I'm using at the minute are..shit. It's like listening to my music whilst being rolled down a hill in a giant metal tin.

Edited by WubbleUC

Doink.

Any others I should know about? My iPod heedphones have just died and I fancy getting a decent pair this time, as I use it every day.

The temporary shit pair I'm using at the minute are..shit. It's like listening to my music whilst being rolled down a hill in a giant metal tin.

You should have got three pair of Shure when Play had the deal on a couple of months back, they still have £30 off though....

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronic...es/Product.html