Best current PL manager outside the top 4.

Park Life

Best Guvnah outside top 4.  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went for Redknapp and Keegan.

Keegan for his previous success with us and for what he done with Manchester City and Fulham.

Redknapp for the cheapest F.A Cup squad you will see in a while.

Moyes has, with a small budget, turned Everton into a good footballing side, with steel about them to boot.

still fucking hate them, and hope they relegated with 9 points, (mackems going down with 8), but you have to cede he's done very very well both on and off the pitch.

Moyes has, with a small budget, turned Everton into a good footballing side, with steel about them to boot.

still fucking hate them, and hope they relegated with 9 points, (mackems going down with 8), but you have to cede he's done very very well both on and off the pitch.

Yup, my second choice.

I've pulled you up on that one before sunshine. It refers to the giving up of power or territory :headphonedance:

I've pulled you up on that one before sunshine. It refers to the giving up of power or territory ;)

:headphonedance:

Id like to see what Ramos does in say 2 seasons before judging him. I reckon he'll do well though. I think you have to credit 'Arry for what he's done with Portsmouth. KK done well with Newcastle, very well. Done less with City and Fulham but also with less cash. I thought Moyes had fucked it a couple of seasons back but he turned them around quite spectacularly. I think we need to see if KK still has it and how he does this time around. So, at the moment Id go 'Arry > Moyes but could be Ramos or KK in amongst those two soon.

Honestly don't see how anyone can rate Redknapp higher than Keegan or Moyes in terms of Premier League credentials.

Well, Im going on recent seasons. KK has been out of it but both Moyes and Redknapp have done canny of late.

Honestly don't see how anyone can rate Redknapp higher than Keegan or Moyes in terms of Premier League credentials.

bar redknapp winning a trophy in the oddest fa cup in a while I'd agree

Ramos and o'neil got their major trophies with other clubs but I'd give it to O'Neil purely on his man management and such

never fails to get the best from decidedly average players and tactically good

(reckon hes going take over from fergie when he retires)

O'Neill hasn't won any Major Trophies. :headphonedance:

trophies wise it has to be Ramos.

:headphonedance:

2X Uefa

1 X Copa Del rey

1 X League cup

Apart from MONs Two horse race record

And unproven in the Premier League.

bar redknapp winning a trophy in the oddest fa cup in a while I'd agree

Ramos and o'neil got their major trophies with other clubs but I'd give it to O'Neil purely on his man management and such

never fails to get the best from decidedly average players and tactically good

(reckon hes going take over from fergie when he retires)

O'Neill hasn't won any Major Trophies. :headphonedance:

league titles aren't major?

(yes it pains me to put the spl in that light but they are counted)

Not on my watch ;)

The SPL is as good as Flipping a coin for a prize.

Not on my watch :headphonedance:

not going get much argument out of me for that

can add the Dutch, Turkish, Greek and Portuguese leagues to that and all

This always makes me laugh. How exactly is the Premiership any different its a toss up between Chelsea and Man United....

This always makes me laugh. How exactly is the Premiership any different its a toss up between Chelsea and Man United....

Beat me to it. The quality of the also rans is better though.

That's only a relatively recent development though.

Beat me to it. The quality of the also rans is better though.

And so it should be with the amount of money flying about compared to that of the other leagues mentioned.