Where the fuck...

Wavey Davey

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

success... :rolleyes: the 60`s lads,thats the last time you tasted success,though we are no better,nothing since 73.

A cup win now and then`s very nice,a little bonus,the left overs of club football.

The league title,Champions of the English game,now thats success!

and as far as I`m aware,the historical standings of both clubs,read as follows.

Sunderland = 6 titles.

Newcastle = 4 titles.

No If`s no buts just facts,I rest my case... :rolleyes:

success... :rolleyes: the 60`s lads,thats the last time you tasted success,though we are no better,nothing since 73.

A cup win now and then`s very nice,a little bonus,the left overs of club football.

Sunderland = 6 titles.

Newcastle = 4 titles.

That's pretty narrow criteria. Suits your argument though, unsurprisingly.

Sunderland = 6 titles.

Newcastle = 4 titles.

Just a fact,neither club can claim success in recent history,and both sets of fans should be embarrassed by the lack of it

so for Mags to cry and wimper,because of a little banter or gloating,as they might see it,does ring a tad hollow

considering the the none stop barrage,Sunderland fans have endured in recent times.

If you give it,learn how to take it.

Sunderland = 6 titles.

Newcastle = 4 titles.

Just a fact,neither club can claim success in recent history,and both sets of fans should be embarrassed by the lack of it

so for Mags to cry and wimper,because of a little banter or gloating,as they might see it,does ring a tad hollow

considering the the none stop barrage,Sunderland fans have endured in recent times.

Aye, it is a fact you've won the league more times than us. It's also true that's not the only way to define success. Who's whimpering and crying by the way? I think everyone's laughing at the somewhat misplaced optimism.

If you want a boring "who's the most successful" argument I'm quite confident I've got more ammo. Alternatively, hang around for a bit of banter. You seem alright tbf and I'm not one of those sad bastards (both sides have them) who thinks hating all the other lot's supporters makes them the bestest fan in the world.

We have a loud mong minority who think we're better than we are, they have a loud mong minority who concentrate more on what we're doing than their own club. It would be the best thing for everyone if we chucked them all in a big room together with weapons and let them sort it out amongst themselves.

Sunderland = 6 titles.

Newcastle = 4 titles.

Aye, it is a fact you've won the league more times than us. It's also true that's not the only way to define success. Who's whimpering and crying by the way? I think everyone's laughing at the somewhat misplaced optimism.

If you want a boring "who's the most successful" argument I'm quite confident I've got more ammo. Alternatively, hang around for a bit of banter. You seem alright tbf and I'm not one of those sad bastards (both sides have them) who thinks hating all the other lot's supporters makes them the bestest fan in the world.

I`ve been a member of this board for a couple of years mate,dont post a lot,but pop on from time to time

to read the craic,like yourself im not an oppo hater,I like the banter,it brightens up the days,got no time for the knuckle draggers tbo.no nead to drag the debate out marra,it`s pointless im sure you`ll agree.. :rolleyes:

Sunderland = 6 titles.

Newcastle = 4 titles.

Well that's you out of the "Officially Authenticated by Stevie" fan club, then.

Sunderland = 6 titles.

Newcastle = 4 titles.

I`ve been a member of this board for a couple of years mate,dont post a lot,but pop on from time to time

to read the craic,like yourself im not an oppo hater,I like the banter,it brightens up the days,got no time for the knuckle draggers tbo.no nead to drag the debate out marra,it`s pointless im sure you`ll agree.. :no

:rolleyes:

He's already said he's not leaving West Ham hasn't he?

Hope so anyway...

The papers reported he rejected us only for Curbishley to come out and say no approach had been made for him iirc.

It's gone from Dawson (early summer) to Anton to Colucinni and back to Anton with a hint of Senderos. :rolleyes: None of whom fill me with great confidence. Colucinni the pick of that lot.

It's gone from Dawson (early summer) to Anton to Colucinni and back to Anton with a hint of Senderos. :rolleyes: None of whom fill me with great confidence. Colucinni the pick of that lot.

The Colucinni saga has gathered a fair amount of pace.

Not just half-hearted speculation, mind.

I am aware it is the nature of the market these days and there will be haggling over some of the deals, but even with Spiderman I believe we still don't have the registration.

Sunderland = 6 titles.

Newcastle = 4 titles.

Neither have been (although we've been close - if you're just narrowly defining "success" as "winning a cup/title"), but after the sheer hysteria of the early Reid and the Premiership years, it takes an awful lot of botox to call NUFC deluded with a straight face. :rolleyes:

Edited by Fop

I am aware it is the nature of the market these days and there will be haggling over some of the deals, but even with Spiderman I believe we still don't have the registration.

50p 5p 50p 5p 50p 5p

50p 5p 50p 5p 50p 5p