Who is your favourite ...

Torres

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently Messi. Poetry in motion that lad.

Edit: Oops, missed the PL bit. In that case, probably Fabregas.

Edited by alex

I can only bring myself to cheer the self obsessed shits that play for Newcastle because they wear black and white. The idea of liking any of the twats playing at other clubs is anathema. I can't think of one that comes across as appreciative of what they have and humble about it.

Ian Holloway seems a canny bloke like.

Messi.

I loved Schevchenko at Milan. Seeing him hack the ball off the goal line, defending a corner against ManU last season, then laugh his ass off as he was congratulated by team mates made me fall in love again.

I admire Robben at Madrid. I have to say that Shay Given is one of my favourite non Liverpool players.

You admire a diving, cheating twat?

Sounds about right.

I admire Robben at Madrid. I have to say that Shay Given is one of my favourite non Liverpool players.

You admire a diving, cheating twat?

Sounds about right.

I think he's a tremendous player. Shame he's a cheat.

ronaldo is the best player to watch in the pl at the moment by a country mile.

Is he your favourite though? Can't stand him, personally. Class player, obviously.

Edited by alex

ronaldo is the best player to watch in the pl at the moment by a country mile.

Is he your favourite though? Can't stand him, personally. Class player, obviously.

Yup, great player, but "favourite"?

Favourite to see break his leg, maybe (cue hysteria :rolleyes: )

Tevez is another good shout. Excellent workrate and quality to boot. Strange how Rooney doesn't even get a mention but if you went back a season or two it would be different. Still a good player and he's had great success at Man Utd but a bit of a shadow of his former self.

Tevez is another good shout. Excellent workrate and quality to boot. Strange how Rooney doesn't even get a mention but if you went back a season or two it would be different. Still a good player and he's had great success at Man Utd but a bit of a shadow of his former self.

Rooney is vastly overrated ... and not very likeable.

This.

He was very exciting in his first couple of seasons. I love his workrate, but what with being a horrible whinging little shit, and playing a little too deep, he's not as exciting to watch as he once was.

Tevez has incredible workrate too, and unbelieveable technique. I love watching him play.

Someone mentioned Essien earlier, who I really like. Also, as much of a cock as Drogba is, he's a classy target man.

This.

He was very exciting in his first couple of seasons. I love his workrate, but what with being a horrible whinging little shit, and playing a little too deep, he's not as exciting to watch as he once was.

Tevez has incredible workrate too, and unbelieveable technique. I love watching him play.

Someone mentioned Essien earlier, who I really like. Also, as much of a cock as Drogba is, he's a classy target man.

I would agree. Essien I'm not gone on though.

I reckon if Van Persie stays fit, he'll have a very good season. Really tidy player. Glichy off Arsenal looks quality too.

Aston Villa's Young and Agbonlahor are full of pace. I really rate Young.