Player Suggestion

Douggy B

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie

Remember that goal where he had possession in his own 6 yard box could've cleared it, but decided to skin Rooney, lost it and Man Utd scored.

You need a left back right?

and you need one on the cheap?

One with CL (semi final) experience would be great.

And with proven premiership quality...

but where would you find a left back of that kind of stature?

Look no further than YPL.

Perfect for NUFC IMO.

YPL?

Yids Pot Lice

Remember that goal where he had possession in his own 6 yard box could've cleared it, but decided to skin Rooney, lost it and Man Utd scored.

It was Sun Ji Park he tried to skin but bar that moment of madness he has been solid for us.

Guest Stevie

It was Sun Ji Park he tried to skin but bar that moment of madness he has been solid for us.

About as solid as my shites after an Egg Fu Yung from Newbiggin Hall chinkies.

Guest Stevie
Stevie in race ignorance shocker :D

Well they all look the same. One eats dogs the other eats cats, that's the only difference I know.

Do you mean the one actually in NBH with the guy with the hair lip? OR the one at cobblers corner (westerhope like). The latter is prob one of my faves, Id recommend the satay :D

does danny think he supports a team other than the one that placed one spot above us last season and who we've done the double over in the last 2 seasons?

Guest Stevie

Do you mean the one actually in NBH with the guy with the hair lip? OR the one at cobblers corner (westerhope like). The latter is prob one of my faves, Id recommend the satay :D

The one at Cobblers Corner (Lotus) has been shut down by H&S more times than I can remember. The one I'm on about is right down the bottom of Trevelyan Drive, never noticed his hair lip, butthen I wouldn't as I get them delivered.

He's not a bad player, but we don't really need a left back. Enrique should be first choice (he has slimmed down, and was already IMO probably our quickest first team player excluding Martins last year). Bassong and N'Zogbia give us enough cover there, plus if there is some sort of epidemic (hey, it is NUFC) right footed Edgar could fill in... maybe against Manchester United :D

The one at Cobblers Corner (Lotus) has been shut down by H&S more times than I can remember. The one I'm on about is right down the bottom of Trevelyan Drive, never noticed his hair lip, butthen I wouldn't as I get them delivered.

Aye the Lotus. Used to love that place. Shut down or not :razz: Never get there these days like unless Im over the club to see a few of the lads. But aye, the other one used to have a lad who had a hair lip. Mind, this was about 10-15 year ago.

Anyway, I still reckon we need a LB, though Id rather have a forward.

Aye the Lotus. Used to love that place. Shut down or not :razz: Never get there these days like unless Im over the club to see a few of the lads. But aye, the other one used to have a lad who had a hair lip. Mind, this was about 10-15 year ago.

Anyway, I still reckon we need a LB, though Id rather have a forward.

Would prefer an attacking midfielder tbh

Tell you what Danny, since you look like you're going to be starting the season without anyone that can score, why don't you buy Alan Smith?

Champions league winner don't you know.

:D I was about to say something along similar lines when I first opened the thread, maybe Shola might do the trick as well scored loads in the UEFA cup and played in the Champions league.

YPL is a pile of shite.

Smith didn't win the CL. I think the furthest he got was with Leeds when they got into the semi finals.

He has a Premier League winners medal i think but i'm not sure if he played enough to qualify for one.

Smith didn't win the CL. I think the furthest he got was with Leeds when they got into the semi finals.

He has a Premier League winners medal i think but i'm not sure if he played enough to qualify for one.

Aye it was when he broke his leg he got special dispensation to be given one iirc.

Aye it was when he broke his leg he got special dispensation to be given one iirc.

Sounds about right.