€15m For Afellay.

Park Life

I'd love Afellay. Won't happen though

oh and Torres, Danny b? get you're own fucking thread going, where you can whine on at each other...

but no Jew or Dole jokes, God help you if there are any Jew or Dole Jokes!

I'm just hoping that, since we played them yesterday, one of our many "talent scouts" was in the stands and thought "hmm, that lad looks alright"

Edited by Andrew

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and Torres, Danny b? get you're own fucking thread going, where you can whine on at each other...

I don't mind the dole jokes at all ... and particularly not from anyone from your neck of the woods! :D

I reckon Arshavin has priced himself out of a move, can see us nipping in last minute and getting the greedy little cunt for 12 mil + add ons

I can't

I reckon Arshavin has priced himself out of a move, can see us nipping in last minute and getting the greedy little cunt for 12 mil + add ons

I can't

I can't either just felt like saying it, is that alright?

I'll let you off

this time :D

I can't

I can't either just felt like saying it, is that alright?

:D

Speaking of Arshavin he's joined Ronaldo as a downtrodden, disadvantaged slave:

Tottenham Hotspur target Andrei Arshavin has reportedly gone on strike at Zenit St Petersburg and his agent claims the playmaker is being treated like a 'slave'.

The Russia international impressed at Euro 2008 to spark a summer bidding war for his services, with Barcelona having two offers rejected.

Tottenham are now believed to be in the box-seat to land Arshavin, but the move could be in jeopardy after the 27-year-old refused to play as Zenit crashed out if the Russian Cup on Wednesday.

To Arshavin's frustration, the Uefa Cup holders are refusing to budge from their £27million valuation and White Hart Lane officials are unwilling to meet the price tag.

And in an echo of the comments of Fifa president Sepp Blatter in the Cristiano Ronaldo transfer saga, Arshavin's agent, Dennis Lachter, claims the player is being mistreated, telling The Independent: "This is the Russian way.

"Nothing will change because this is the old Soviet Union way. For the Russian sports establishment the desires of the player mean absolutely nothing.

"They are the big bosses. It is a dictatorship. He is a slave."

Edited by ewerk

I don't mind the dole jokes at all ... and particularly not from anyone from your neck of the woods! :D

my Neck of the woods? I rather thin you'll find my neck of the woods is quite well to do, young fella me lad.