Season Tickets

Gemmill

Why's there a queue going from the club shop to the car park opposite the Strawberry right now?

Checked the website.

Apparently Steven Taylor is healing sick Geordie children at the club shop from 1.30pm.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine isn't either. Only saving grace will be despatching my mum to collect a paper ticket tomorrow- I won't get into Newcastle till 10 at the earliest on Saturday and trying to call them is a waste of time at the moment.

Im in Edinburgh tomorrow (going to the zoo tomorrow zoo tomorrow....), so I cant get to the box office. Looks like Im going on Sat morning, then coming home to get the bus back to town for the match [big fucking sigh smiley right here]

Guest Stevie
50+

Bobby ye need to see the online seating plan empties everywhere although I've not been able to get on this week so this might have changes a bit.

Right the season tickets here, looks like they're doing North of the Tyne first :lol: . Could someone who has the online ticket thing open pm me please. I'm having murders trying to get on.

Mine's arrived in South Tyneside. About 9am this morning :huh:

Get this..my mate who sits next to me has got his..and been moved to the Gallowgate! You couldn't make this shit up! I just hope for the Box Offices sake that he doesn't get through tonight and has a chance to sleep on it, because he's fucking seething.

Get this..my mate who sits next to me has got his..and been moved to the Gallowgate! You couldn't make this shit up! I just hope for the Box Offices sake that he doesn't get through tonight and has a chance to sleep on it, because he's fucking seething.

From where?

Anyone else reckon SLP's mate has requested a transfer just to get away from him? :huh:

Oh look what the silly sods have done.. oh well! :lol::(