Tickets Offered

bobbyshinton

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Decided to treat myself post exams by picking up tickets to the Sunderland game. Bought 3 together off nufc seatexchange for approx £60 each, but my friend's dad passed away today and naturally he's got much much much more important things to deal with.

As shit as it makes me feel to think it, this does leave me somewhat in the lurch (although it very much puts any of my small problems into perspective). Basically I have a spare ticket for Sunday in the Milburn Stand L1B, and I understandably haven't been able to convince any of my friends to make a long (and pretty pricey) journey to watch 2 teams they're not particularly interested in.

The tickets have a £50 face value, but I'd listen to any reasonable offer. Bear in mind the ticket will be for a seat next to me for the whole 90 mins, so a very derogatory offer may not be wise!!!!!! B)

The trip to St James was as a present to myself seeing as I've got my final final medicine exam on thursday (and hopefully will be shortly joining luckyluke in the wonderful world of the nhs). So, if it sways any interested parties, I can offer substandard medical advice on any ailments.

Anyone interested, please get in touch ASAP

Cheers

ask 'Ugly Mackems' in a PM, he's pretty good for tickets. B)

If he did he might not be disappointed.

Have 2 Pompey spare which I would prefer to sell together if possible. Face value (+£5 next day deliv. postage if they can't collect from North Shields or meet pre Stoke)

The Pompey ones still spare Alan? I haven't made me mind up what am doing yet.

No mate, sold them earlier.

What a cunt you are, Is this some sort of ticket touting tactics to get more money, "Oh some more tickets have just come up mate if you're if you're interested", you're robbing our club blind you bastard!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

SPURS

Can supply 1 or 3 all face value (£45 train/£47 match).

Anyone wants 3 they are all sat together throughout.

07-58dept/18-00rtn

Cheers.

(anyone would like to register an interest in either match or train ticket let me know and if I can't sell together I'll split)

• 2 weeks later...