New songs at the match

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie

There was a few new songs at the match going about on Saturday one of them was quite good I though:

Oh Gutierrez!

From Buenos Aires,

He's Spiderman,

He's our superhero,

Playing on the left or right,

Wearing black and white

& he's f***ing dynamite!...

it's like the rip off, of Argentina's "oh campeone" Hinchada song, which every cunts ripped off too. The thing its a canny while since the toon came up with any new decent songs that caught on, hopefully that will change. Man Utd always impress me with new decent songs they come up with every single year, and these aren't Toon Ultra types making their songs. It's people like Pete Boyle who come up with some belta's.

Songs like

Park Park whereever you may be, you eat dogs in you're home country, but it could be worse you could be scouse eatin rats in your council house.

Personally I think that's a brilliant song. If they can make them up why can't we. I think the atmosphere suffers at SJP cos of the lack of a decent song book, people get bored of singin Geordie Boot Boys 3 times in 10 minutes.

So has anyone got any suggestions.

I've just had a go there, I'm no John Lennon but do you think this will catch on?

This is the tune it's to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUjRQfJ3f74 - fernando torres liverpools number nine. Now granted Liverpool are an example of how over song writing can go wrong, with efforts in the past like "Dirk Kuyt loves this city" and "Kuyt Fever Kuyt Feverrrrrr, he knows what he's doing".

but this is my effort so far.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUjRQfJ3f74 << this tune.

He came from Deportivo,

And hes class, he class,

He signed for the geordies

And hes class, he class,

He turned a bid from Tottenham down,

Cos he hates jewish fuckin clowns,

Coloccini world class at the back

Edited by Stevie

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
Tell all the boys you know

We had the worst defence in the world

We had Titus Bramble

Peter Ramage

Carr and Babayarooooooooooo

Started that off pre game away at Blackburn last season and it seemed to catch on well.

Hehe thats a canny one I think a few on here would like to put Taylor's name in that song too.

and these aren't Toon Ultra types making their songs.

That Gutierrez song was created by a couple of Ultras, but I take your point.

I tend to think that Man United's songs are canny, but variety is definitely the key to thier success. They never seem to repeat the same song much, when they've been at our place anyway, with the exceptiopn of the 'cheer up' song.

Liverpool for example though, they come up with a song and then do it to fucking death.. we've been guilty of that too.

Guest Stevie

I tend to think that Man United's songs are canny, but variety is definitely the key to thier success. They never seem to repeat the same song much, when they've been at our place anyway, with the exceptiopn of the 'cheer up' song.

Liverpool for example though, they come up with a song and then do it to fucking death.. we've been guilty of that too.

Agree with everything you've said there. Liverpool's songs border on embarrassing we don't want that, "Dirk Kuyt loves this city" I mean for fuck sake, what's the next line there, "till he got his hoose burgled". Man Utd's are class though, even Viva Ronaldo is catchy despite its simplicity.

People should fucking have a go and write some, regardless how ridiculous they seem.

Agree with everything you've said there. Liverpool's songs border on embarrassing we don't want that, "Dirk Kuyt loves this city" I mean for fuck sake, what's the next line there, "till he got his hoose burgled". Man Utd's are class though, even Viva Ronaldo is catchy despite its simplicity.

People should fucking have a go and write some, regardless how ridiculous they seem.

You get more pathetic with every Liverpool obsessed sentence you write. I'm in the Kop every fortnight and that is not a song I've heard sung there ffs. Just because you read somebodies mumbling effort on an internet forum does'nt mean it's sung at the match. If it did, 90 minutes wouldn't be long enough to sing them all. Oh and the Kuyt fever one was something sung in the pub, it was just a few fans having a laugh because it's so gay.

BTW, if Liverpools great songs border on the embarrassing for you then give it up yourself lad because that effort is as embarrassing as they come.

You get more pathetic with every Liverpool obsessed sentence you write. I'm in the Kop every fortnight and that is not a song I've heard sung there ffs. Just because you read somebodies mumbling effort on an internet forum does'nt mean it's sung at the match. If it did, 90 minutes wouldn't be long enough to sing them all. Oh and the Kuyt fever one was something sung in the pub, it was just a few fans having a laugh because it's so gay.

BTW, if Liverpools great songs border on the embarrassing for you then give it up yourself lad because that effort is as embarrassing as they come.

:icon_lol:

Somebody's got their knickers in a twist! ;)

To the tune of London's burning...

Collocini, Collocini

Our defender, our defender

GIVE UP! GIVE UP!

You're not scoring, you're not scoring

Hokey Cokey:

Ohhhhh Obafemi Martins

Ohhhhh Obafemi Martins

Ohhhhh Obafemi Martins

He can score from anywhere

;)

Guest Stevie

319am for fuck sake ;) you've just got in from a night "grafting", and a brilliant yellow flashing light with a police siren, goes off above your bed, and a loud posh woman's voice goes off..WARNING..LIVERPOOL ARE BEING ABUSED ON THE INTERNET..WARNING..LIVERPOOL ARE BEING ABUSED ON THE INTERNET...you must have some alarm system, you must have.

As for Dirk Kuyt loves this city never being sung at Anfield that is just a plain and simple lie. To be fair I haven't heard it of late, but his first season it was sung a fair bit home and away, and your form for lying shows no bounds for ending denying it has been.

A song taking the mickey out of Graham Poll for showing three yellow cards to the same player in the World Cup has been chosen as your chant of the year.

Nearly 16,000 of you voted in the poll, with the "World Cup and you ****** it up!" attracting an incredible 26.79% of the vote.

West Ham fans' clever ditty to their biscuit baron chairman Eggert Magnusson - "If you made a lot of money selling biscuits, buy our club" - was second with 13.5%, while a song about Liverpool's Dirk Kuyt to the tune of 'Put Your Hands Up For Detroit' came third with 11.5%.

"Put Your hands up for Dirk Kuyt - he loves this city!" (To the tune and rhythm of 'Put Your Hands Up For Detroit').

Liverpool fans to striker Dirk Kuyt.

The only point I was making was the toon shouldn't go down the Liverpool road of patheticness like "a team full of Carra's" I cringe when I hear their songs, same with Arsenal "I love you Freddy" 4fs, we should be heading down the Man Utd road of funny little dittys.

but this is my effort so far.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUjRQfJ3f74 << this tune.

He came from Deportivo,

And hes class, he class,

And hes class, he class,

Cos he hates jewish fuckin clowns,

I'd much prefer if we went back to signing "you black bastard" to those damn darkies tbh

I'm sure you get my point.

Guest Stevie

He came from Deportivo,

And hes class, he class,

And hes class, he class,

Cos he hates playing at little grounds,

I'd much prefer if we went back to signing "you black bastard" to those damn darkies tbh

I'm sure you get my point.

Better?

We've come up with loads of popular new songs over the past couple of years.

Keano wanks his Labrador duh duh duh duh....

Fuck off Roy Keane....

He's here, he's there, don't leave a dog in his care, Roy Keane, Roy Keane.

etc.

Guest Stevie
We've come up with loads of popular new songs over the past couple of years.

Keano wanks his Labrador duh duh duh duh....

Fuck off Roy Keane....

He's here, he's there, don't leave a dog in his care, Roy Keane, Roy Keane.

etc.

One line songs are shit.

We've got Guti Guti Guti Gutierez on the wing on the wing.

We've got Guti Guti Guti Gutierez on the wing on the wing.

Guti Gutierez Gutierez on the wing.

Guti Gutierez Gutierez on the wing.

Lah lah lah lah, Lah lah lah lah, ey ey ey, Danny Guthrie.

Aye our song book is pretty dated and shite like.

Ive often thought a good chant would be one to the tune of "whats that coming over the hill, is it a monster, is it a monster"

Something like:

"What's that the Geordies 1-0, he scored a monster, a monster" when we score our first

or

"We know that Coloccini is brill, he's a monster, he's a monster"

maybe

"We've got Jonas on the wing, he's going faster, and faster"

To "We are the geordie, the geordie boot boys"....

We are deluded

deluded geordies

and we're impatient

and never glad

we hate Mike Ashley

and Joey Barton

According to all of the rags

Would the sarcasm come across in the stadium?

319am for fuck sake ;) you've just got in from a night "grafting", and a brilliant yellow flashing light with a police siren, goes off above your bed, and a loud posh woman's voice goes off..WARNING..LIVERPOOL ARE BEING ABUSED ON THE INTERNET..WARNING..LIVERPOOL ARE BEING ABUSED ON THE INTERNET...you must have some alarm system, you must have.

As for Dirk Kuyt loves this city never being sung at Anfield that is just a plain and simple lie. To be fair I haven't heard it of late, but his first season it was sung a fair bit home and away, and your form for lying shows no bounds for ending denying it has been.

A song taking the mickey out of Graham Poll for showing three yellow cards to the same player in the World Cup has been chosen as your chant of the year.

Nearly 16,000 of you voted in the poll, with the "World Cup and you ****** it up!" attracting an incredible 26.79% of the vote.

West Ham fans' clever ditty to their biscuit baron chairman Eggert Magnusson - "If you made a lot of money selling biscuits, buy our club" - was second with 13.5%, while a song about Liverpool's Dirk Kuyt to the tune of 'Put Your Hands Up For Detroit' came third with 11.5%.

"Put Your hands up for Dirk Kuyt - he loves this city!" (To the tune and rhythm of 'Put Your Hands Up For Detroit').

Liverpool fans to striker Dirk Kuyt.

The only point I was making was the toon shouldn't go down the Liverpool road of patheticness like "a team full of Carra's" I cringe when I hear their songs, same with Arsenal "I love you Freddy" 4fs, we should be heading down the Man Utd road of funny little dittys.

Are you actually questioning why someone is up at 3.15 in the morning? It has fuck all to do with anyone, least of all some Ian Paisley/Rab C Nesbitt character who knows his own tricks best.

Me lying? You can hardly write a simple post without lying or using some made up story that you THINK will prove your point. I repeat, I am in the kop at every home match and have not heard that Kuyt song, does it have any more words or was it just some silly chant, there is a difference you know? Are you a secret red or something, that you’re so sure you know what’s going on in there all the time, you’re obsession is getting worse.

I won’t even get in to the quality of Liverpool songs argument because I have no need to, we have many, many quality songs and ditties that compete with the best and have been copied by other fans for decades. I won’t lose any sleep because some internet whopper thinks they’re crap.

If the Carra song makes you cringe then honestly, give up trying to write one yourself because cringeworthy is the only word that could be related to your effort.

Oh lads, ye shud only seen us gannin',

Passin the foaks alang the road just as they wor stannin';

Thor wes lots o' lads an' lasses there, all wi' smiling faces,

Gannin alang the Scotswood Road, to see the Blaydon Races.

Just getting this right would be a good start for most of the crowd