Adverts That Do Your Heed In!

wykikitoon

Right, adverts that do your head in and why?

One for me is the confused.com advert, What a bunch of wakers.com with their cartoon life, the sad cunts.com

Another is for the new BT Home hub with the couple who are discussing their marriage over email. As if, they have kids etc and if their marriage and their kids were important to them they would just meet and talk or call each other up rather than doing via email. Sad selfish wankers.

Shite router hes got too! :lol:

Edited by wykikitoon

Another is for the new BT Home hub with the couple who are discussing their marriage over email. As if, they have kids etc and if their marriage and their kids were important to them they would just meet and talk or call each other up rather than doing via email. Sad selfish wankers.

What the fuck has the fella from My Family and a 30-something divorcee with two brat kids got to do with selling broadband.

Shite router hes got too! :)

What the fuck has the fella from My Family and a 30-something divorcee with two brat kids got to do with selling broadband.

Yup!

Fooking daft

By the way whats My Family :lol:

Guest Stevie
Right, adverts that do your head in and why?

One for me is the confused.com advert, What a bunch of wakers.com with their cartoon life, the sad cunts.com

I hate that advert too, it would be great, if something flashed up on her screen like look you're a boring cow, and you have no tits.

One advert that annoys me is those bottles of Magners swimming through the water, totally shite advert.

I hate the confused.com adverts too the main bloke's a total bellend. I used to hate them ones with Michael Winner in smug twat he is, all the adverts that want you to sue every fucker and the fucking dolmio adverts as well :) I hate most adverts tbh :lol:

The Halifax ads with that Howard twat in them. More chance of me giving my dosh to the Nigerian blokes that keep emailing me than to a bank involving that smug get :)

Aye the one with the Chinese kid in works at the Halfiax next to my office :lol:

Anyone remember the "frosties kid" from a couple of years back? Good grief, what a muppet. There were all these stories of him comitting suicide and fleeing to South Africa or something like that because of the abuse he got. Hopefully they're all nonsense.

Anyone remember the "frosties kid" from a couple of years back? Good grief, what a muppet. There were all these stories of him comitting suicide and fleeing to South Africa or something like that because of the abuse he got. Hopefully they're all nonsense.

They were. You're right though, it was still a fucking awful advert. :lol:

They were. You're right though, it was still a fucking awful advert. :lol:

Aye, not sure what they were thinking - a song to be remembered for convincing the viewer to buy the cereal or to be remembered as just about the most annoying tune around. That's a tough one.

They were GREAT :lol:

The fucking Moonpig ones. :lol:

That Orangina one with all the animals. Who the fuck thought that had anything to do with orange juice, and what the fuck had they been smoking when they thought that watching a bear fuck a deer would make anyone feel thirsty???

:):icon_lol::icon_lol:

most of the ones that have already been mentioned, but I'd also put the car insurance ones in the same bin as the "sueeveryoneandanyone" and the Comparison sites. "This one has a unique 5 star rating system." Oh aye mate, no fucker has ever thought about marking things out of five, certainly not movies, music or eateries you ignorant plank.

I hate the WKD ones now too.

I hate that the volume gets a ten decibel hike every time the program switches to an advert. It's an act of admission on the part of the ad-execs that they know we all hate their adverts but the twatful jingle is going to follow us through the house like a High Street Charityhound.

I blanket-hate the adverts on itv and Five, those on the Channel 4 channels are sometimes intolerable, other times passable.

The only adverts which don't have me instantly are the M&S ones, the Guiness ones, Mercedes and the Sony ads... that's about it.

p.s. special mention to the cheapo-super-markets leaping on the "sex your food up" band wagon. I saw one for Aldi recently.... fucking Aldi!

That new one for Just For Men.

Two ten year old girls persuade their dad that "it's time" to move on from the death of his wife by dying his hair in order to pull a new ladyfriend, whom he sends a photo of to the schemers via picture messaging, who high five in delight.

Mental.