Man City going out of europe?

triggy99

because they are shite and its not as if we would be wanting them to be winning every game. only them beating teams such as spurs,everton and villa is likely to be an advantage to us until later on in the season when we see if there are any suprise teams up the top of the table

We'll see, I reckon they may be closer than you think.

I don't think you have a thick enough squad for a Uefa place (just my opinion)

it depends if we are lucky and dont get many injuries and hopefully there is still a few more to come in before the end of the window. Also if we are doing well in the league around xmas hopefully keegan will be given more money to spend

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Danny B, welcome (?) back. Back to your regular tired old shite again already I see.

Very happy your sad lot got beat. It doesn't matter to me who did the beating as long as you lost, although the added indignity of being pissed on by a team consisting of dodgy Premier League rejects, Irish rejects, and your own rejects pleases me.

As for the Mackems, just because they're your most hated rivals doesn't mean you wish them disaster at every turn. It's different for you since your hated rivals are so much bigger than you that you're virtually trapped under the weight of their accomplishments, and so all you can do is suffer in their shadow and idly wish for them to fail.

But for us the Mackems are entertaining and so we want them to stick around for a while and have a few comic mishaps, like signing Anton Ferdinand, before eventually sinking back down to the Championship only to come up again with renewed vengeance and drive to beat us in their pathetic little hearts.

Also if they aren't in the division we can't hammer them.

Anything else you need explained?

I can't see how anyone in london would want to support Spurs. Arsenal are much the better team.

Are you trying to make Newcastle fans look worse that Geordielad is doing? Stevie will have a fit when he sees this!

You dont pick a team, you are born into a team and you stick by them through thick and thin.

Andbody who picks a team on success is scum IMO, all the southern scouse and surrey mancs make me want to vomit.

Jeez is there anybody on here who supported the club prior to Keegan Mk 1?

I was seven when he took over like. :lol:

I can't see how anyone in london would want to support Spurs. Arsenal are much the better team.

Are you trying to make Newcastle fans look worse that Geordielad is doing? Stevie will have a fit when he sees this!

You dont pick a team, you are born into a team and you stick by them through thick and thin.

Andbody who picks a team on success is scum IMO, all the southern scouse and surrey mancs make me want to vomit.

I was seven when he took over like. :icon_lol:

I was eleven when he joined as a player. :icon_lol::lol:

I was called a glory hunter then too. :)

I was eleven when he joined as a player. :icon_lol::lol:

I started in 1958........................... 50 years of hurt

I love how people post KK are referred to as glory hunters.

Was there something I missed? :)

I can't think of a club who's sets of supporters have been fucked around as much as we have. Leeds have perhaps had a spectacular failure, while we are more in the fucked around department. From dodgy ever changing managers, getting ripped off by the club (sos), ticket fiasco's to getting embarrassed by the directors (regularly). Fuck me if thats Glory you'd be welcome to it :lol:

Edited by JawD

I was eleven when he joined as a player. :):lol:

I started in 1958........................... 50 years of hurt

Fair play.

At least you've seen us win something... :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

my point was if i were born in and around london, i'd support arsenal.

as it is i was born near newcastle... so have been a toon supporter for a couple of decades.

let me guess ninety one ninety two?

One team town, who else would you support? Football is in your genes, my dad didnt give me a choice and my son wont be getting one.

nope 85 as it goes.

good try though and i understand your viewpoint.

Guest Stevie

UEFA draw

Portsmouth v Vitoria SC (Portugal)

Manchester City v AC Omonia (Cyprus)

Nancy (France) v Motherwell

Everton v Standard Liege (Belgium)

Litex Lovech (Bulgaria) v Aston Villa

Tottenham v Wisla Krakow (Poland)

Both could've had easier draws, Wisla beat Barca 1-0 this week, and Standard were arguably better than Liverpool over two legs. Fingers crossed.

Guest Stevie
Oh but what a place to go to on tour.

oh dear. Messy doesn't begin to describe it.

I know especially give the profile of your fans.

Meaning what?

Meaning what?

I think he means they'll all get rounded up and smoked like kippers in Auschwitz. Don't worry about not making the required mental leap, he's a sophisticated lad that one. :lol:

Scum played Corluka knowing full well he will be Spurs when the window opens.

I hate those shitty cunts. Scraped past a bunch of no names and Hughes says they weren't favourites? Fuck off Hughes you lucky cunt.

whogivesafuckingtossaboutspurstastic!!

:lol:

ninetypercentofmypostrelatestocityyoucunt :lol::)

And it starts again

Come on chelsea!

How did it feel supporting the Mackems at the weekend?

I will supporting the toon this week big time.

TBH i dont HATE the mackems and id like them to stay in the league so i dont begrudge them 6 points against a small team from london that go by the name of spuds or something like that.

Come on chelsea!!

Haha Pathetic, no wonder Stevie gets the hump on here.

More post Sky cuntiness. When daddy takes you to the game on boxing day do you where a jesters hat?

Just pointing out grammar.

Regards,

Attain

Scum played Corluka knowing full well he will be Spurs when the window opens.

I hate those shitty cunts. Scraped past a bunch of no names and Hughes says they weren't favourites? Fuck off Hughes you lucky cunt.

whogivesafuckingtossaboutspurstastic!!

:lol:

ninetypercentofmypostrelatestocityyoucunt :lol::)

you will find that your post relates to a city player who may go to the jewboys being played today by his club, i for one, dont give a flying fuck

now run along home until we want to play with you again

seasons greetings

Paddy

xx

Racism is not warranted.

Regards,

Attain