Manchester City Under New Ownership

Flair

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mahoosive bids in for Gomez and Villa. The Villa bid is said to be £40m. <_<

They have the cash now, they want to finish in the top four... worked for Chelski, can't see them doing the same just yet though.

They have the cash now, they want to finish in the top four... worked for Chelski, can't see them doing the same just yet though.

5 into 4 just doesn't go, should at least make things a little more interesting (although not really for everyone else).

5 into 4 just doesn't go, should at least make things a little more interesting (although not really for everyone else).

If anybody drops out of that group it will be fat Benny's Liverpool. :lol:

If anybody drops out of that group it will be fat Benny's Liverpool. :D

Aye, probably...... I must admit I wouldn't mind seeing Man U finish 3rd for a couple of seasons in a row, or 5th just once. :lol:

Although I think we're fucked as a likely contender with the amounts of money being thrown around now. <_<

Piece of piss to make a load of daft bids on the last day of the window when you can be fairly sure that none of them are signing though, isn't it? Getting them through the door is going to be the hard part no matter how much you have to spend.

They said that they would take over the Prem when they had Thaksin, and it never materialised, They were obviously better than the previous season however I think a lot of that was down to Sven and the way he got them playing.

Well I was looking forward to news all day on transfers on SSN. Now theyve gone crazy on the Citeh story, no-one else is getting airtime.

last few hours tonight will be the fun part. see loads of clubs panic buy be funny

as long as its not us <_<:lol:

They said that they would take over the Prem when they had Thaksin, and it never materialised, They were obviously better than the previous season however I think a lot of that was down to Sven and the way he got them playing.

Throw enough money at them and Hull could be the new Chelsea. The trick is getting the bungoodoodles of £££'s thrown at you.

I can safely say we're now probably club number 8 in the Premiership after today <_<

Citeh really are a massive club.

Hughes to be sacked this season.

No way on earth they will get top 4.

Look who you'd put above us right now though, I'm not on about fanbase, but just wealth and attractiveness presently....

Man Utd

Arsenal

Chelsea

Liverpool

Man Citeh

Aston Villa

Yids

fuck sake we're probably the same as Everton now, and they can even say their wooden hut will see European football next season!

Look who you'd put above us right now though, I'm not on about fanbase, but just wealth and attractiveness presently....

Man Utd

Arsenal

Chelsea

Liverpool

Man Citeh

Aston Villa

Yids

fuck sake we're probably the same as Everton now, and they can even say their wooden hut will see European football next season!

Thinking about it though with all these clubs getting similarly big cash backers it could level things out again so that we're all back to being able to afford the same players...

... or not.

Man Utd

Arsenal

Chelsea

Liverpool

Man Citeh

Aston Villa

Yids

Thinking about it though with all these clubs getting similarly big cash backers it could level things out again so that we're all back to being able to afford the same players...

... or not.

Eight into 4 doesn't go, so the teams who continue to miss out on CL won't be able to sustain the spend.

I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking it's quite hilarious that some bunch called 'united' own citeh (the best supported club in the history of football. Ever. FACT!). Chortle chortle.

Anyway, Dragons Den. Apparently some fat, beer swilling , suvvener is trying to get the Dragons buying into some project 'up norf' he's got going. Wants around £100m for a decent slice of the business.

I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking it's quite hilarious that some bunch called 'united' own citeh (the best supported club in the history of football. Ever. FACT!). Chortle chortle.

Anyway, Dragons Den. Apparently some fat, beer swilling , suvvener is trying to get the Dragons buying into some project 'up norf' he's got going. Wants around £100m for a decent slice of the business.

Does a nice range in sportwear as well apparently <_<

Listened to Talksport on the way home. The idiot Wright claiming that City are now going to be competing with the big boys and the idiot Durham agreeing with him. They would both be saying that the money wouldn't be enough to bridge the gap if Arnold Drummond wasn't playing there, Wright in particular.

Listened to Talksport on the way home. The idiot Wright claiming that City are now going to be competing with the big boys and the idiot Durham agreeing with him. They would both be saying that the money wouldn't be enough to bridge the gap if Arnold Drummond wasn't playing there, Wright in particular.

<_<

<_<

What you talkin' bout Gemmill!