Some people know nothing about football!!!

henda11

it pisses me off so much when you've numpties like people on this forum who say get rid of owen? why get rid of him? no need...hes someone who we need and i just get why people say sell him..its stupid really is

Which reminds me. What time is that Extreme Fishing with Robson Green on?????

it pisses me off so much when you've numpties like people on this forum who say get rid of owen? why get rid of him? no need...hes someone who we need and i just get why people say sell him..its stupid really is

Wrong board mate. <_<

2115: "My girlfriend works as an executive PA at White Hart Lane, and she tells me a press conference has been called to unveil Michael Owen."

Oli, via text on 81111

OMG!!!!!!!!11111222222333333444445555555!!!!!1111111199999966666 <_<

www.newcastle-online.com/forum

Ant

i never said get rid i said get his wages down to a proper level that reflects <50games in 3 years

couldn't get rid of him no one would pay even 10m for him atm tbh until he's had a run of games

O'Reilly?

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=466505

at the time start of may before that transfer window closed thinking our scouts were on the job and had been since febuary, and we were linked with all these promising youngsters like turan and gomez etcetc

yes for 10m i'd happily have let him go,

like i said above, no one would pay it anyways + his wages esp with his contract the way it is

But you never said get rid? Erm....

at the time start of may before that transfer window closed thinking our scouts were on the job and had been since febuary, and we were linked with all these promising youngsters like turan and gomez etcetc

yes for 10m i'd happily have let him go,

like i said above, no one would pay it anyways + his wages esp with his contract the way it is

But you never said get rid? Erm....

a bit pedantic picking out something from 4months ago before the end of last season when we were in a better position and being linked with highly rated players

i'd still get rid if we had the option of signing such players, unfort it appears we dont or never had so not much bloody choice

Hardly pedantic, just pointing out you did want rid of him. Funny how you've changed your tune though.

Here's another one:

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=477180

Hardly pedantic, just pointing out you did want rid of him. Funny how you've changed your tune though.

Here's another one:

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=477180

ok, when our outlook was seemingly much much better than it currently is

i was more than happy to sell owen on for that sort of price yes your quite right

and if that situation returns i will be more than happy if we replace him with a younger less injury prone model on more than like less money

we were linked with reasonable stars earmarked to do well in the euros or had done well for their teams or marked to be future stars.

were not anymore, so yes as injury prone and overpaid as i think he is, he's better than anything were linked with or likely to get.

How was that, exactly? Because we were linked with players in the papers? You're a tabloid writer's wet dream Ant.

Also, the scenario you give about replacing him would obviously suit most people but it's completely unrealistic at the same time.

Edited by alex

Mike Ashley, he's one person that knows absolutley fuck all about football :lol: