What's with the IE icons?

Asprilla

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Browser detection modification which was added this morning...

Helps the admin team out when one of you guys report a problem, we no longer have to ask what browser you're using...

Helps the admin team out when one of you guys report a problem, we no longer have to ask what browser you're using...

43648[/snapback]

lazy admin tbh

43648[/snapback]

lazy admin tbh

43654[/snapback]

First up against the wall come the revolution tbh.

43648[/snapback]

lazy admin tbh

43654[/snapback]

pro-active admin more like...

If I was lazy, I wouldn't have spent half an hour implementing it, would i?

;)

43648[/snapback]

lazy admin tbh

43654[/snapback]

;)

43658[/snapback]

I get that a lot at work. If you're pro-active to try and save time in the future, you're classed as lazy. If you're not pro-active, you get told you should be ;)

However Craig, you've just been called lazy by a student :blush:

43648[/snapback]

lazy admin tbh

43654[/snapback]

;)

43658[/snapback]

I get that a lot at work. If you're pro-active to try and save time in the future, you're classed as lazy. If you're not pro-active, you get told you should be ;)

43659[/snapback]

I know, the fucking cheek of it....

I get exactly the same think at work Mark, we were accused of 'firefighting' issues rather than pro-actively trying to avoid them in the first place. We changed philosphy and started to do things differently and the customers accused us of 'inventing work'....

Tossers - you can't win!

43648[/snapback]

lazy admin tbh

43654[/snapback]

:blush:

43658[/snapback]

43659[/snapback]

I know, the fucking cheek of it....

I get exactly the same think at work Mark, we were accused of 'firefighting' issues rather than pro-actively trying to avoid them in the first place. We changed philosphy and started to do things differently and the customers accused us of 'inventing work'....

Tossers - you can't win!

43663[/snapback]

Listen to the IT dweebs whining man. ;)

you honestly don't know why it's there?

jeez I thought soft southern nancy boys were edumercated

43645[/snapback]

No, I don't. Luckily someone here could tell me.

It's called a question.

Unfortunately I'm not a student, so I don't know everything. ;);)

43648[/snapback]

lazy admin tbh

43654[/snapback]

;)

43658[/snapback]

Just students judging people by their own standards tbh ;)

Just tried to confuse the hell out of it by logging in under IE aswell as Mozilla. The Mozilla browser says it is under Mozilla and the IE browser says im logged in under IE. Im bored if yous cant tell..

Just tried to confuse the hell out of it by logging in under IE aswell as Mozilla. The Mozilla browser says it is under Mozilla and the IE browser says im logged in under IE. Im bored if yous cant tell..

43713[/snapback]

Been there and tested that first thing this morning! ;)

Basically it'll report what your browser is from the browser that you're querying...

And we can check if you're telling the truth...spoooky!

Firefox wins for me, much more stable, although I still manage to crash it fairly regularly.

Also it's very customisable - check out their website for a handy list of site specific plugins. If you can't find it let me know, I'll go look. Might be on mozdev.org.

Firefox wins for me, much more stable, although I still manage to crash it fairly regularly.

Also it's very customisable - check out their website for a handy list of  site specific plugins.  If you can't find it let me know, I'll go look.  Might be on mozdev.org.

43783[/snapback]

oh dear, ive lost all my favourites though, and the list was long!! I suppose i can paste them over onto here ;)

Also it's very customisable - check out their website for a handy list of  site specific plugins.  If you can't find it let me know, I'll go look.  Might be on mozdev.org.

43783[/snapback]

oh dear, ive lost all my favourites though, and the list was long!! I suppose i can paste them over onto here ;)

43785[/snapback]

Nah you can import them over from IE if using Mozilla. All you need to do is click on bookmarks and then manage bookmarks. When the bookmarks manager pops up click on file and then import and from there it should give you the option to import from IE. Then just click that and then hey presto.