Who Do You Want As Keegan's Replacement?

Tooj

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe anyone would be impressed with Poyet or Ince. Unless they didn't know much about football. Oh, hang on a minute :panic:

I like the way Poyet is meant to have turned us down so we're supposedly going for Hiddink now. Because it would make sense to fo things in that order. It's probably fucking true though, not that I can see 'Hoose' coming here in a million years.

;)

Seeing as it's wise looking for our new manager...

were going end up with Danny Dyer or something aren't we

laanndan crew innit bruv

Terry Venables? Dave Bassett? Harry Redknapp?

Roll out the barrel, we'll ave a barrel of fan......altogever naah

So it's up to Dennis Wise to sort out a new manager, and not Ashley and the board? This should be interesting.

Well hes the only person at the club with any footballing background bar the training staff, just highlights how much of a mess it all is.

I can't believe anyone would be impressed with Poyet or Ince. Unless they didn't know much about football. Oh, hang on a minute :wank:

I like the way Poyet is meant to have turned us down so we're supposedly going for Hiddink now. Because it would make sense to fo things in that order. It's probably fucking true though, not that I can see 'Hoose' coming here in a million years.

Exactly. What are Poyet's credentials anyway? He's mates with Jimmy Crankie and they made a great team at Leeds, for what that's worth. Ince's credentials? Mate of Jimmy Crankie presumably. David O'Leary? Mate of Arfur Daley LLambias.

If you believe the press, our manager, sorry coach will apparently be selected on the basis of whether their mate gets Ashley's ear. Never mind what they've achieved in the game. It wouldn't suprise me either. :panic:

;) I don't know if it was you that thought that up but it's fuckin' good. :panic:

Seeing as it's wise looking for our new manager...

were going end up with Danny Dyer or something aren't we

laanndan crew innit bruv

Terry Venables? Dave Bassett? Harry Redknapp?

Roll out the barrel, we'll ave a barrel of fan......altogever naah

Knees up mavva braaaaaan

I can't believe anyone would be impressed with Poyet or Ince. Unless they didn't know much about football. Oh, hang on a minute :panic:

Exactly. What are Poyet's credentials anyway? He's mates with Jimmy Crankie and they made a great team at Leeds, for what that's worth. Ince's credentials? Mate of Jimmy Crankie presumably. David O'Leary? Mate of Arfur Daley LLambias.

If you believe the press, our manager, sorry coach will apparently be selected on the basis of whether their mate gets Ashley's ear. Never mind what they've achieved in the game. It wouldn't suprise me either. :panic:

;) I don't know if it was you that thought that up but it's fuckin' good. :panic:

A flash of inspiration :wank:

I've just walked by Alan Oliver and was going to ask for the "inside story", but he was wearing sunglasses and waving at someone in KFC so I didn't want to look un-cool by speaking someone who manages to look like the biggest bellend on the Bigg Market.

I've just walked by Alan Oliver and was going to ask for the "inside story", but he was wearing sunglasses and waving at someone in KFC so I didn't want to look un-cool by speaking someone who manages to look like the biggest bellend on the Bigg Market.

Hey, you haven't seen me in me disco gear :panic: !!

You should've twatted the, er, twat ;)

Hey, you haven't seen me in me disco gear :panic: !!

You should've twatted the, er, twat ;)

My hand might've caught some of his ugly. :wank:

Anyone find it sad that there are no British managers in the running for the job bar Keegan? (Which will never happen)

Frankly I'm amazed there are any managers (with any reputation) mad enough to go near it.

Although the only British ones I guess would be Allardyce and Curbishly, both I guess ruled out for obvious reasons. :D

Anyone find it sad that there are no British managers in the running for the job bar Keegan? (Which will never happen)

Frankly I'm amazed there are any managers (with any reputation) mad enough to go near it.

Although the only British ones I guess would be Allardyce and Curbishly, both I guess ruled out for obvious reasons. :D

Well they aren't in the fucking running then, are they?

:D

Latest odds...

Gus Poyet 2.5

Didier Deschamps 10

Paul Ince 12

Gerard Houllier 17.5

Zico 22

Kevin Keegan 25

Gordon Strachan 32

Dick Advocaat 32

Terry Venables 34

Alan Shearer 36

Marcelino Toral 48

Steve Bruce 50

Frank Rijkaard 60

Alan Curbishley 60

Dennis Wise 65

Guus Hiddink 65

David O Leary 75

David Moyes 80

Roberto Donadoni 90

Fatih Terim 95

Roberto Mancini 95

Sven Goran Eriksson 95

Mark McGhee 95

Chris Coleman 120

Chris Hughton 140

Miguel Angel Lotina 140

John Collins 150

Slaven Bilic 150

Javier Irureta 160

Stuart Pearce 170

Martin Jol 180

Louis van Gaal 180

Glenn Hoddle 180

Gianfranco Zola 190

Avram Grant 190

Claudio Ranieri 190

Roberto Martinez 190

Gianluca Vialli 200

Jose Antonio Camacho200

Michael Laudrup 240

Gregorio Manzano 260

Harry Redknapp 270

Ottmar Hitzfeld 280

Marcelo Lippi 310

Peter Beardsley 310

Juan Muniz 320

Tintin Marquez 320

Ruud Gullit 350

Alex McLeish 360

George Graham 360

Morten Olsen 380

Steve McLaren 400

Aidy Boothroyd 420

Walter Smith 420

Juan Manuel Lillo 530

Juande Ramos 720

John Toshack 1000

Chris Waddle 1000

Edited by Happy Face

B)

It's his birthday man, let him crack on.. :D

Latest odds...

Gus Poyet 2.5

Didier Deschamps 10

Paul Ince 12

Gerard Houllier 17.5

Zico 22

Kevin Keegan 25

Gordon Strachan 32

Dick Advocaat 32

Terry Venables 34

Alan Shearer 36

Marcelino Toral 48

Steve Bruce 50

Frank Rijkaard 60

Alan Curbishley 60

Dennis Wise 65

Guus Hiddink 65

David O Leary 75

David Moyes 80

Roberto Donadoni 90

Fatih Terim 95

Roberto Mancini 95

Sven Goran Eriksson 95

Mark McGhee 95

Chris Coleman 120

Chris Hughton 140

Miguel Angel Lotina 140

John Collins 150

Slaven Bilic 150

Javier Irureta 160

Stuart Pearce 170

Martin Jol 180

Louis van Gaal 180

Glenn Hoddle 180

Gianfranco Zola 190

Avram Grant 190

Claudio Ranieri 190

Roberto Martinez 190

Gianluca Vialli 200

Jose Antonio Camacho200

Michael Laudrup 240

Gregorio Manzano 260

Harry Redknapp 270

Ottmar Hitzfeld 280

Marcelo Lippi 310

Peter Beardsley 310

Juan Muniz 320

Tintin Marquez 320

Ruud Gullit 350

Alex McLeish 360

George Graham 360

Morten Olsen 380

Steve McLaren 400

Aidy Boothroyd 420

Walter Smith 420

Juan Manuel Lillo 530

Juande Ramos 720

John Toshack 1000

Chris Waddle 1000

Maybe we should join forces with NO to get a campaign going to get this man in.....ah they already have :D

Check Out This Man Freddy, Ottmar Hitzfeld

By HTT On Wed 11 September 2008 |

Ottmar Hitzfeld was in the news this past week or so, announcing to the world of football that he will be making a much anticipated return to management in the Summer, after a 2 year absence from the game that has a magnetic hold over him.

With a CV as impressive as any, winning 19 major honours in a career spanning over 30 years, and the only man to win the Champions League with two separate clubs, you fancy the tough, yet sophisticated coach will have a whole host of ‘glamour’ club’s after his signature.

Yet for Hitzfeld, the caveat of a challenge is far more of an appeal to his finely tuned senses than a name on a badge. Indeed the German has once again stressed that he is open to offers and that his eventual destination could very well be at a “smaller club” than his previous one, European super-club Bayern Munich.

Speaking to Die Welt, one of Germany’s biggest newspapers, he recently said:

“I am not fixated on top clubs, I can imagine managing a smaller club. It’s also possible that I could go to a country outside of Europe getting to know a new culture. I want to keep all options open.”

Perhaps the Premiership could tempt Hitzfeld then? He’s certainly a fan of our game and has on numerous occasions declared he would one day like to manage in England. He would be a most welcome addition too and would enrich an already minted League that boasts such names as Arsene Wenger, Jose Mourinho, Rafa Benitez, his big pal Sir Alex Ferguson and err, Graeme Souness…

Any ambitious, forward thinking club looking for a new manager would be foolish to ignore his availability and these subliminal messages. For he ticks every box on the managerial credentials list, and then sum.

A born winner as evidenced by that incredible trophy haul, authoritative, fluent in English, impeccable man management techniques, tactically astute and very much an all-rounder, Hitzfeld is without a doubt one of the greatest minds in world football today and his signature would be a coup for any club, especially our very own Newcastle United.

One to ponder Mike…